Black Up Two Way Cake TW uploaded by Kira J S.

BY BLACK UP

A two-in-one foundation and powder compact that creates a matte finish. This multitasking pressed powder glides easily over skin to provide a flawless, natural-looking matte finish. Founded in 1999 by an African makeup artist, Black Up is the first upscale beauty brand dedicated to women of color. The Paris-based line is known for its range of professional-quality makeup and skin care that answer the specific needs of darker skin tones. see more...

Keyiela W.
Keyiela W.
West Palm Beach, FL
I adore this product to a limit, I love that Sephora has created a powder for colored females/males. I also find that the full coverage is wonderful even for a teenagers like me who can easily get ride of pimples, and blemishes but not the dark marks that they leave on my skin. Also I'm very amused that they have more that 10 colors to fit every colored females skin tone, but if you have sensitive skin I suggest that you apply a skin protector because it can be very harsh on your skin seeing this in my sister who uses the same product but in a darker shade.
Kira J S.
Kira J S.
Hamilton
I absolutely love BlackUp products! They are great for my darker skin. They are a bit pricey but my skin loves it so it's definitely worth it to me. This Two Way Cake is to die for!! Leaves my face looking smooth and clean. TW11 is my color!!