BY BLACK UP

An oil-free radiance-boosting pressed powder for a healthy-looking glow. Sublime Powder features an innovative, silky, and ultrafine texture that blends into the skin to create a flawless, warm glow. Featuring a balanced blend of pigments and shimmers, it will not turn white even on darker skintones ensuring an instant healthy-looking glow. This powder is formulated according to yellow/orange/red undertones for an incredible, radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of fragrance. Founded in 1999 by an African makeup artist, Black Up is the first upscale beauty brand dedicated to women of color. The Paris-based line is known for its range of professional-quality makeup and skin care that answer the specific needs of darker skintones. see more...

Najah M.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: 01 more...
I am a real minimal make up person during the week. I prefer powder in place of liquid in the summer because I don't like the feeling of it sliding around and this is it. I use my concealer to spot correct and then do a light dusting of this all over my face and go. It gives a gorgeous glow that last all day.
Marlena S.
Review for: 05 more...
Finally Black Up is added to Influenster!! I've purchased from the brand through Sephora and I love their products for women of color. I purchased #5 powder and I use it as a somewhat bronzer-illuminator. It's not pigmented enough to create a bronze on my NC45 complexion but it does add warmth and subtle natural glow. I use it both alone and over foundation. I love it. Tons of product in the compact too!
Michele N.
Spring Lake, NC
I didn't care for this product. The color payoff isn't all that great and it doesn't show up well on my skin. I have to continue to layer and after awhile it looks chalky and I just take it off.
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
I’ve always heard great things about this powder. I would love to try it one day. Looks so good!