BY BLACK UP

An original, high-precision brow stick that colors, shapes, fills, and corrects the shape of your eyebrows in a single stroke. Perfectly define your arches with this brow stick. It's formulated with a creamy, long-lasting texture that glides over the skin smoothly. Featuring a tapered, flexible design, it allows for precise application, and the flat side can be used to darken and thicken your eyebrows, creating a powdered, natural-looking finish. Founded in 1999 by an African makeup artist, Black Up is the first upscale beauty brand dedicated to women of color. The Paris-based line is known for its range of professional-quality makeup and skin care that answer the specific needs of darker skintones. see more...

spa A.
I love the formula of the product. But I don't see the practicality of shaping a brow product this way. It was fine at the beginning but it dulled down pretty soon and then the only way to use it was with a brow brush. You do get a lot of product for the price (way more than a micro pencil) so I'm going to keep trying to make it work since it is a wonderful product otherwise. I especially love their idea of catering to women of color.
Amy B.
Review for: 1, 2, Black Up Perfect Eyebrows, Black Up Perfect Eyebrows, Black Up Perfect Eyebrows more...
I bought this product online at Sephora. I saw some great reviews for it, and I can see now why it’s popular! I can do my brows faster now (I normally use ABH or KVD brow pomade and a brush), and still have them looking fabulous! The star was taken off because after the tip wears down, I’ll have to use a brush anyway, so it’s a bit annoying, but it’s got great pigment and staying power!
Influenster M.
Review for: Other more...
I adore this thing!!! It's a lifesaver!!! This helps me get my eyebrows sculpted faster than when I do them with the ABH dipbrow. The tip is perfect to trace and fill the brows quick and whenever I'm in a rush to leave the house, I do my brows with this and they look gorgeous in less than 1 min. Highly recommended👍
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
I want to try this!! Where can I get it ?
Mariant R.