Black Up Medium Coverage Foundation Brush uploaded by Asha B.Black Up Medium Coverage Foundation Brush uploaded by Asha B.Black Up Medium Coverage Foundation Brush uploaded by Mellissa M.

BY BLACK UP #92 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A flat brush designed for applying cream and liquid formulas. What does: This flat brush is designed for applying cream and liquid makeup formulas. It allows foundation to be applied and spread gently and with precision all over the face for an even and streak-free result. The high-quality, new-generation synthetic fibers are perfect for applying all liquid and cream formulas, including primer, foundation, and concealer. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maya S.
Maya S.
Está diseñado para aplicar cremas y fórmulas de maquillaje líquido. Permite que la base se aplique y se extienda suavemente y con precisión en toda la cara para obtener un resultado uniforme y sin rayas. Las fibras sintéticas de nueva generación de alta calidad son perfectas para aplicar todas las fórmulas de líquido y crema, incluyendo imprimación, base y corrector.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I love my foundation brush so much it's my number one beauty product I use besides my beauty blender but with my foundation brush I can make sure I get great coverage all the time it's amazing how something as simple as a brush can change they way you look it's like a magic wand lol so if you don't have one get one asap your gonna love it
Joy P.
Joy P.
Bought these brush online since couldn't find in store. It is an okay brush for cream/ foundations. It goes on smoothly but sometimes leaves streaks that I have noticed but not that much. All have to do is use a beauty blender after tO smooth it out. It is definitely expensive I'm not sure it's really worth it.
Loany N.
Loany N.

Well it's one of the best brushes ... I love it
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the foundation brush it does what its meant to do which is apply your foundation ! I apply my foundation with this brush and than after go right in with my beauty blender its like any regular foundation brush really the price is a lil crazy since it does what any other foundation brush does but it works so
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This foundation brush is great it's better than some of the high-end ones that I do have it's easy to use it's good for putting foundation all over your face the bristles are not harsh at all the prices reasonable I recommend you go out and purchase I would definitely buy another one yeah so it's great
Chisom M.
Chisom M.
Staten Island, NY
Some people use this for foundation but I also find it useful for apply highlighter to your cheek bones when you don't want to use a fan brush. This brush will give you a more oval glow as opposed to a thin lines stream of glow on your cheeks and shoulders
Julia M.
Julia M.
Long Beach
I usually don't use flat brushes but this one is so soft and picks up the product well and blends very nicely. Not that pricy either. I would recommend if you use brushes in your routine instead of beauty blenders. Im very satisfied I use it everyday!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
New Bern , NC
I purchased this brush and I love it but not alone, I don't feel like it does the job taking my foundation to the next level without some help but it is one of the better brushes I have used! I would purchase it again for the price!
Naydelin L.
Naydelin L.
Atlanta
I use this brush ever time I do my makeup. I bought it online and shipping was very quick. Somewhat pricey but worth it. Very glad I got this brush. I usually don't use brushes for my foundation so this really is helpful.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
When applying foundation with this brush, does it leave you steaks on your makeup?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
Is this worth the money?
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Would y'all prefer this over a beauty blender?
Santana M.
Santana M.
New Albany IN
I'd this really soft like some or is it harder on the end I need more of these but there hard to find good ones
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I've been looking for new makeup brushes? Is this a good one?