Black Up Matifying Fluid Foundation NFL uploaded by Ifeoluwa A.Black Up Matifying Fluid Foundation NFL uploaded by michele k.Black Up Matifying Fluid Foundation NFL uploaded by Simone S.

BY BLACK UP

An eight-hour wear, long-lasting, mattifying fluid foundation. This foundation is formulated to create a matte finish with eight hours of long-lasting hold. The oil free fluid texture is easy to apply, and it rebalances combination skin types, offering a natural-looking, medium-coverage makeup look. Tested under dermatological control. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of fragrance and was tested under dermatological control. Founded in 1999 by an African makeup artist, Black Up is the first upscale beauty brand dedicated to women of color. The Paris-based line is known for its range of professional-quality makeup and skin care that answer the specific needs of darker skintones. see more...

Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: 04 more...
For this one to be a "Matte" foundation. I ended up with more oil on my face after about 2 hours of wear than I would have had without wearing it. Plus it was very difficult to blend as the texture feels gummy when it's been applied. Not to mention it creased horribly bad in certain areas of my face that I have never had crease marks to show.
Ramatu T.
Review for: 05 more...
Black up this is one foundation made with love. The fist foundation I bought. Got in Nigeria first. Perfect no breaking out. The coverage outstanding. It's the best foundation and it covers well. You need a little. Love would recommend.
Peyton P.
This was the best foundation I've had so far. It is a bit orange but I mix it with my black opal foundation to balance out the color. The application is very good. I will continue to purchase this foundation.
Kaitlyn O.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this product! It keeps your face matte all day long. The lightest color works best for me and blends in with my skin! It's not heavy, it very light and fluffy going on! This is a product I would definitely recommend!
Jacqueline S.
Review for: 02 more...
Love this foundation. I went to sephora for the skin color IQ & this was one of like only 4 other products that match my skin tone. So happy I tried it & got it. Love wearing it!! It's very light & has medium coverage. Definitely will be getting more once I run out & I definitely recommend this. They did say more shades were coming out so that's a plus :)
Hawa H.
Black up is a must have in your makeup collection if you are a woman of color. It's the only famous nation that doesn't leave my skin ashy and thirsty for moisture. It does an excellent job of enhancing that natura melanin flow and bringing out the different undertones that are usually if ignored when it comes to the skin of women of color.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
This is probably the best foundation that I have found! It is high quality and goes on like butter. My skin looks great with this foundation and it photographs beautifully. The downside is the cost. It's about $42-45 for a bottle!
Jade S.
I am not getting along well with this foundation at all. It claims to be matifying but this product gives me more oil than I have on my face on a regular day.
Tahaani G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 01 more...
I really didn't like this foundation because it felt like it was too sticky and gloomy and not like an average foundation
Lupe B.
I love this foundation especially since its matte it doesn't feel cakey on the face I highly recommend this product.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
Would this be a good foundation for black women?
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
How many shades does this foundation come in?
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
I've been searching for a good foundation for EVER! I haven't heard many personal reviews on this one but it looks like a winner online. help!!
Keionna M.
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have dark skin but it's also combination which makes things tricky. Is this good for combo skin as well?