BY BLACK UP

A mascara that coats each lash to give extreme volume and density in a single sweep. What does: An innovative formula enriched with new-generation fibers to add extra Extreme volume, ultra length, and density in a single sweep. The innovative large curved brush delivers the perfect dose of product to enhance the lashes from root to tip for an immediate push-up effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think the wand is so great! It provides volume and lengthens my natural eyelashes. I think it's affordable and does the job great. It doesn't flake or get clumpy when applying. It's a great product and I do recommend this to anyone who wants additional volume and length in their daily eyelash routine.
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gave a lot of volume and made my lashes very thick, it was a bit pricey and although it did do my job it wasn't my cup of tea. If you like very thick dark lashes then I would recommend this for you but maybe not so much if you're just looking for some normal volumized lashes. Hope this helped.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product overall works. It does exactly what it is advertised to do. My lashes were dark, thick, and very voluminous. However, I feel like I can get similar products for far less money. I personally probably won't be trying it again based on that simple fact, but it is actually a good product.
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this mascara but not as much as some others that I have used. I found that it ran out fast and took a lot of coats to complete my look. I like thinks lashes and this was not the mascara for me. If you are going for a length simple look this may work for you!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gust√≥ porque si da volumen a la pesta√Īas dej√°ndolas muy rizadas y separadas gracias a su cepillo funcional que se ajusta perfectamente a las pesta√Īas de arriba y las de abajo, la recomiendo. Pero no siento que sea por demasiado tiempo, sin embargo me gusta mucho.
Prachi S.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I have scarce eyelashes and therefore this one works best for me. It is long lasting and gives you a good long curled up lashes. I would definitely recommend to buy. Also it is not pricey.
Michelle F.
Oklahoma City , OK
It gives extra volume to the lashed like it says it would. I would recommend this if you have lashed that go down. people will think you got fake lashes on. It's a good finishing touch for lashes.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
La formula de esta mascara es realmente buena, permite una larga duraci√≥n en las pesta√Īas y da un acabado de "falsies", permite dar un aumento extra del volumen de nuestras pesta√Īas, es muy bueno.
Katie H.
Love this mascara! I have been using this for a couple of months. Very dark and easy to apply to lashes. Can clump in some places but also easy to fix. This brand is wonderful and the formula used in this product!!
Kelly O.
LEECHBURG, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems like a product I would love! I like the curved brushes they work wonders on those hard to reach lashes! Always look for them when I buy a mascara!!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love testing new mascaras! Would anyone recommend?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I want to try this!! Where can I get it ?
Apeksha P.
Is it waterproof?? I want to try this
Angie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this mascara get clumpy?
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the shape of this brush make your eyelashes any different? Thicker or longer?