BY BLACK UP

A brush with soft, light fibers, ideal for creating a natural and sheer finish. What does: This brush features high-quality, new-generation synthetic fibers specially designed for an even, streak-free application and ultra-light coverage with an airbrush finish. It can be used to apply all powder, liquid, and cream formulas, including primer, foundation, powder, blush, and highlighter for a smooth and naturally even finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
New type of synthetic fibers. The reason this brush is a brush for me is because I am new to makeup and this brush is an all-purpose brush. Made to give you a streak-free finish or a streak free application of foundation. I could use three of these. Seriously! I have trouble knowing what brush is which. From the beginner to the professional this brush is the newest out there. So everyone can give this one a try. I do have a problem with the price. I would look and wait until I could catch it on sale.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Kissimmee
Not as great as like pro mac brush but it's okay I would say good for low foundations and powder by not my first choice I would say it's a 2 of 5 definitely fair and honest I would not buy this product again or ever haha this is all my true opinions hope it helps if anyone is looking into buying this item
Rashida K.
Rashida K.
I love this product. It blends very well and is soo light weight i forget i even have foundation. My main reason for wearing foundation is to even my skin tone and reduce redness. This does a great job of evening without sacrificing weight and heavyness.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Fairless Hls, PA
Definitely overpriced. I purchased this brush at sephora. It's basically a flat brush used for applying concealers, correctors, and highlighters with cream and liquid formulas. My elf brushes from the drug store do just as great of a job.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Personally nothing better to apply foundation than a brush, is a perfect finish, really, and very important, do not spend so much product. Recommended, obviously in the market exists a variety of this products, but i like this!!!!!!!!!!!
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
This brush is really useful however 48$ is way to much just for a brush oh could definitely find a set of brushes for this amount !
Es muy bueno es genial para la cara para difuminar sirve mucho y para el rubor y pintarse los ojos difuminados
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
I love this brush is really what I look for when I do my shopping and I will continue to buy everything from this brand.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Me funciona mucho para aplicar mi maquillaje, es simplemente grandioso, es muy bueno. Todos en mi familia usan este producto y les fascina, es simplemente bueno
Monique G.
Monique G.
Love the brush! Looks nice and would be easy to apply foundation or blush as well !! I will definitely need to try it!
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
48 dollars for a brush? Is it worth it?
james w.
james w.
could this brush be used for anything other than foundation?
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this brush worth the the price?
elizah k.