Black Up Full Coverage Cream Foundation uploaded by Kayla B.

BY BLACK UP

A full-coverage cream foundation that conceals the most severe imperfections while leaving a non-cakey, flawless finish. This foundation's innovative, rich, whipped, cream texture perfectly conceals flaws and blemishes including dark spots, scars, flaws, and blemishes for flawless, smooth-looking skin. Enriched with ultrafine, micronized pigments, this foundation offers an even makeup result in pure, vibrant colors and a vibrant finish. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates This product is fragrance free. Founded in 1999 by an African makeup artist, Black Up is the first upscale beauty brand dedicated to women of color. The Paris-based line is known for its range of professional-quality makeup and skin care that answer the specific needs of darker skintones. see more...

Ebony S.
Ebony S.
Review for: 04
This foundation is amazing. It's a full coverage foundation especially formulated for Black and mixed race women. This stuff lasts all day and has a beautiful natural finish despite it being full coverage. It doesn't look or feel like I'm wearing makeup. It just looks like I have perfect, airbrushed skin. Highly recommend
CiCi M.
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: 07
This is a pretty awesome foundation. I first found out about it when I went to Sephora to use a free makeover voucher I received from a friend. I wanted to try new products so she use this foundation on me and it looked amazing. Matched my skin tone to nearly perfection. And it is truly matte and full coverage! A little goes a long way while still getting amazing results.
Hollie W.
Hollie W.
Romford
Review for: 07
Amazing coverage great size package for your handbag on the go. Very easy to apply blends in perfectly,   but the colour was too red on my complexion.  Price wise too expensive. The finish seemed like a satin. I would recommend but it's best going to the counter for a match. Not many golden options within this foundation.
mimi m.
mimi m.
Review for: 09, 02
Honestly I have found that this product not only can be used as an eye concealer, but it is multipurpose. It can be used as a foundation or to cover some pimples. It is very useful and handy. I like it better than any normal foundation due to my sensitive skin."
Sama A.
Sama A.
Ohhhhh my god I'm in love with this product😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 it's a wonderful product 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
SEMARIA P.
SEMARIA P.
Review for: 12, 13, 06
I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make