BY BLACK UP

A palette that gives the guidelines of the perfect "no makeup makeup" look. Specializing in products with intense pigmentation, blacklUp has specially selected its pigments to stand out on medium to dark skin tones. A centerpiece of its collection, this palette enables unlimited nude makeup variations, even for the darkest skin. A subtle variation of chestnut, beige, and taupe, it is ideal for all women in love with the barely-there makeup result. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to use! The shadows are pigmented and great to use. It leaves your face feeling beautiful and wonderful. This whole palette is one of a kind and I haven’t found other palette just like this. I would recommend getting this and I would get it again
Haley C.
Ecru
Love this pallete and it's not expensive! It has a great after shine! It's great for the day and night so you could always go for this one! It's perfect for long days at the office or anywhere! I would definitely buy again!
Abir F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BlacklUp has specially selected its pigments to stand out on colored skin. The master piece of its collection, the Nude palette from blacklUp allows unlimited nudes makeup variations even for the darkest skin.
Fabiana Q.
Cabudare, Venezuela
wow! i just loved this palette, definetly have to try it. Mostly because I love to use brown shadows, always trying to look as natural but cute as possible. Perfect tones for day or night.
Bujin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes! I love this palette!
It’s one of the best drugstore products.
It’s give you a natural smokey look.
You must try this out!!!
bouizgar B.
Guelmime
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my collection woow so nice and look amazing i love it please send me this to review with my followers
Root R.
Nice colors and look amazing I have been using this product a while and really good quality and with good money
Sama A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohhhh my god my favourite product 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I'm in love with this product thank you in this product😍😍
Gliselda G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had never see this brand or palette. Look very pigmented would love to try.
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors of Pal 01 and Pal 03 are splendid!! I have to test this palette.
Krystaal B.
Adelaide
Nice colours :)
rachel.Z ..
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this in my palettes collection ...'' looks amaizing 😍😍🙌😢
Daniela Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do yo like this? I want to buy it but i dont know nothing about