BY BLACK UP

A palette that gives the guidelines of the perfect smoky look. Specializing in products with intense pigmentation, blacklUp has specially selected its pigments to stand out on medium to dark skin tones. A centerpiece of its collection, this palette enables unlimited smoky makeup variations, even for the darkest skin. Combining deep and festive colors, it embodies the seduction and exuberance of Parisian nights. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Black Up Black Smokey Palette
  • "the shadow is warm and so pigmented I love it the color of shadow is beautiful o want to buy one and try the sadow" in 9 reviews
  • "This palette is a great beginner palette ! It’s has a variety of colors for a large range of eyeshadow looks . The colors are pigmented and long lasting throughout the day ." in 3 reviews
Rachel N.
Little River, SC
The colors are not as pigmented as I would have liked but still good. I’d use this again but I wouldn’t spend my own money on it. Wish some of the colors came in a smaller pallet- that I would buy again. But overall the product is okay.  I’ll probably try more of this brand’s products though
Esmeralda D.
San Antonio, TX
The most bomb and most expensive palette I have ever purchased. The colors are rich and beautiful. The color payoff is next level. And for me it doesn't melt away as the night goes on. I'd recommend for any skin tone.
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
really Chuckie first use....but could have been a bad batch who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️....I had to use layers to get my color preference was really patchy when using Was really hard applying with a sick coat of primer.. 👎🏼
Amber M.
Stockton
Gives you the perfect Smokey eye look In more then just black, was a little chalky for me but still Blended awesome. Easy to apply and use and an all day wear most definitely. I wouldn’t purchase again though.
marah h.
Altoona, PA
I didn’t really care for this product. It seemed not very pigmented. I feel if it was I would buy or even use it more. But for the price it’s not too bad. It does last all day though but tends to rub off.
Courtney W.
This pallet left me speechless. I’ve never used this brand before until i seen the colors in this pallet and i fell in love immediately. You would be dumb to turn this pallet down. Not only can you create a Smokey look but you can use the bright vivid colors as well and create a masterpiece on your eyes
Jordin P.
Plattsburgh, NY
I’ve used this product many different times. My favorite eye color is gold because it brings out my blue eyes! It’s extremely easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this product to anybody that loves eyeshadow!
Emily P.
Ruston
I love the variety of colors that are in this palette. Lots of variation where you can change up your look season to season or just day to night. I am a first time user. I like how it goes on to the skin. I would recommend this product to other users.
Glenda R.
Plymouth, OH
I am not crazy about this palette.  It didn't stay on very well for me at all.  It has a nice texture and lighter feeling but it came off really super easy.     That may have been to me not putting enough on but i feel like i did.  I know some people that love it tho!
💞Lulu L.
This palette is perfect for a beginner because it comes with a guide for lighter skin tones, medium skin tones, and darker skin tones.  Its a bit pricey but it will last you a long time.
Lina o.
Birmingham, Birmingham
Does is suit a dark complexion?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
This looks so pretty and I'm loving all the shades but is the quality worth the price??
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,141 reviews
Tammy W.
Gwynn Oak , MD
I have never heard of this name brand before so are the colors pigmented
Amber L.
does this have a lot of fallout?