BY BLACK UP

A palette that gives the guidelines of the perfect smoky look. Specializing in products with intense pigmentation, blacklUp has specially selected its pigments to stand out on medium to dark skin tones. A centerpiece of its collection, this palette enables unlimited smoky makeup variations, even for the darkest skin. Combining deep and festive colors, it embodies the seduction and exuberance of Parisian nights. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Qaja N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg so this is what every girl needs to have in your stash. I like to use it for when I’m feel like rocking bold colors especially for day nights or for any events. As a woman of color I like to rock them all.
Jordin P.
Champlain , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this product many different times. My favorite eye color is gold because it brings out my blue eyes! It’s extremely easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this product to anybody that loves eyeshadow!
Sandy B.
Brigham City
These colors all look so beautiful. I would love to try them and see how they look. Smoky and beautiful. They look amazing!
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pallet looks nice so wanna try out, are they pigmented and are they matte and shimmery? Love it where can I find it
megan c.
These pallet is to DIE for! Every women's dream! Smooth and creamy and I love it! From everyday to night out!
Kayleigh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOWEEEE!!! These colours look amazing, There so pigmented.
I definitely want to go and buy theses to try!
They’d make my eyes pop. I definitely be telling my friends to buy this product aswel ;)
Loveeeee!
It's pigmentation needs build up but it's a great alternative if you are a beginner and are interested in exploring makeup looks. Good pallet to start with :)
Nicole K.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Way too dark for my preference & smudges super easily. I was always having to wipe my cheek area off as it would constantly flake down.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty good palette for a night out or to a club. The pigment is good and price is reasonable. Sephora has it where I live
Angelica Maria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente colores son son mis favoritos están súper con una buena pigmentación que se convierte en un excelente producto
Lina o.
birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does is suit a dark complexion?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so pretty and I'm loving all the shades but is the quality worth the price??
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this palette have a lot of fall out?