BY BLACK UP

A palette that gives the guidelines of the perfect smoky look. Specializing in products with intense pigmentation, blacklUp has specially selected its pigments to stand out on medium to dark skin tones. A centerpiece of its collection, this palette enables unlimited smoky makeup variations, even for the darkest skin. Combining deep and festive colors, it embodies the seduction and exuberance of Parisian nights. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Jordin P.
Champlain , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this product many different times. My favorite eye color is gold because it brings out my blue eyes! It’s extremely easy to apply! I would definitely recommend this product to anybody that loves eyeshadow!
Sandy B.
Brigham City
These colors all look so beautiful. I would love to try them and see how they look. Smoky and beautiful. They look amazing!
megan c.
These pallet is to DIE for! Every women's dream! Smooth and creamy and I love it! From everyday to night out!
Kayleigh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOWEEEE!!! These colours look amazing, There so pigmented.
I definitely want to go and buy theses to try!
They’d make my eyes pop. I definitely be telling my friends to buy this product aswel ;)
Loveeeee!
It's pigmentation needs build up but it's a great alternative if you are a beginner and are interested in exploring makeup looks. Good pallet to start with :)
Nicole K.
Edmonton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Way too dark for my preference & smudges super easily. I was always having to wipe my cheek area off as it would constantly flake down.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty good palette for a night out or to a club. The pigment is good and price is reasonable. Sephora has it where I live
Angelica Maria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente colores son son mis favoritos están súper con una buena pigmentación que se convierte en un excelente producto
member-66cb1
the shadow is warm and so pigmented I love it the color of shadow is beautiful o want to buy one and try the sadow
Dalia B.
El mhalla el kubra
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite colour!!!! Wow this pallette is perfect and the colour helped very much . my new baby .😍😍😍😍
Lina o.
birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does is suit a dark complexion?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so pretty and I'm loving all the shades but is the quality worth the price??
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this palette have a lot of fall out?