Black Swan

by Darren Aronofsky

A psychological thriller set in the world of New York City Ballet, BLACK SWAN stars Natalie Portman as Nina, a featured dancer who finds herself locked in a web of competitive intrigue with a new rival at the company (Mila Kunis). The film takes a thrilling and at times terrifying journey through the psyche of a young ballerina whose starring role as the duplicitous swan queen turns out to be a part for which she becomes frighteningly perfect. BLACK SWAN is the Academy Award® winner for Best Actress, Natalie Portman, and was nominated for 4 more Academy Awards® including Best Picture, and Best Director Darren Aronofsky.

Is this movie worth watching?
How do u rate it?!
What is your opinion in the ending? Did you like it? Why and why not?
Start your review of Black Swan!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
THIS MOVIE WAS DEFIANTLY INTERESTING,SEXUAL AT TIMES AND A LITTLE SCARY SOME PARTS,BUT OVERALL GOOD MOVIEin reviews
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I loved this movie. I even wrote a paper about it to school. It gives you so much to think about involving perception, sanity, and determination
Jaqueline M.
Alvin, TX
Could have been a great movie without the strange scenes. loved the dancing, was so beautiful!
Caroline B.
Pylesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Saw it in theaters and it was sooooo good. There was a point that I got a little motion sick durning one of the parts.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 8
Definitely a psychological thriller! This movie is amazing, but will get in your head! It can be quite scary at times, so probably not a good movie for the kiddos. I loved it and Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were the perfect choice as actors for this movie. Highly recommend!
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
It is one of the best movies I've seen I love the theme and the concept of this as tdeja much to think and reflect.
Marissa B.
I hated this movie. It was all over the place and I lost interest in it. It's just like any other movie where the main character ends up being completely psycho
Laura L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really liked the feel of this movie, dark and menacing. Very well-directed and acted. The idea behind it is a little cliche, but overall a really great movie for those who like thrillers or Darren Aronofsky films.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
VERY BIZZAR MOVIE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND YET IT WAS SO OBVIOUS WHAT WAS GOING ON TO EVERYONE BUT MAIN CHARACTER. I NORMALLY LOVE THRILLERS, AND WHO DONE IT AND WHY BUT THIS PUT THE HOR IN HORRIBLE. NO CHANCE ID RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. WASNT WORTH MY TIME.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Same old boring thriller movie where protagnist end up being psycho and most of the story is in his/her head. Boring
Megan B.
Kansas
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie is amazing. It had me on the edge of my seat. Natalie Portman is phenomenal in it. It has a chilling storyline. A definite must watch!