BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create ultra fine and dramatically bold lines with water proof liquid eyeliner s felt tip brush. This long-lasting smudge proof and water proof formula lassts the whole day through. ; see more...

• I've been using gel eyeliner for the longerst. I've only used liq...2 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? I have very bad allergies is this good...2 Answers
  • Is this really water proof??4 Answers
Black Radiance Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I discovered it about 5 years ago on a trip to walmart and been in love since." in 1 review
  • "This eyeliner is amazing, super easy to apply and really smooth too." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously the best eyeliner." in 1 review
  • "this eyeliner is amazing this is the first liquid liner i have used that i actually like ... actually i love this liner its easy to apply, convenient to carry around, doesnt fade, dries matte, and its water proof ... one thing i can say is that i dont apply this to my waterline so I cant speak on whether or not it will stay on there but this is perfect for how i use it" in 1 review
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This liquid liner was okay. The pigmentation wasn't that great. The formula was very runny and it doesn't dry up quick enough. Plus the liner becomes cracks and some of it falls off and at the end of the day, I'm left with no eyeliner on my eyes! However i really like the brush and it is really easy to apply. I recommend this liquid eyeliner to beginners because it is cheap and easy to apply. However if you are more pro at eyeliner, I totally don't recommend it.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#walmart worker here I found this in my store and decided to try it out cause your girl was NOT gunna drive to the next town to get her Mac. I am in #LOVE I use this everyday the little brush makes your wing really #sharp would totally repurchase like about 68281929 more times super black and matte comes off easy but it will smear around when taking it off hah you'll look like a raccoon for like 5 seconds
Cindy O.
Cindy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner. Works amazing. I have the black and brown eyeliner and I love both. They're waterproof to the max. The best part is it is like 3$ it one of the best drugstore eyeliner.
It is kinda hard to remove but with a good makeup remover it comes off just fine.
I wish the felt tip was a little bit softer and flexible
Blair P.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
The perfect eyeliner for a low cost! It's extremely black, and extremely smooth. It's very much a liquid so it can be kind of tricky, but take your time and you will end up with the most beautiful eyeliner ever. I recommend this product. You really can't beat it at the price point.
Raemona  J.
Raemona J.
Cordova , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give this liner a 4 out of 10 and that's only for the bottle and wand. The formula isn't the best. The liner doesn't dry quick at all (transfers on to eyeshadow) even after a few hours it's still wet. I do not recommend this liner
Chantae P.
Chantae P.
Leesburg, GA
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. It's very reasonable. I've found that I prefer t over the high dollar eyeliners . It is very pigmented and it's priced at around 3-4 dollars so it's very inexpensive.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love this liner! It's my absolute favorite drugstore liner, and it works beautifully. the container is shaped perfectly, but my only complaint is that the handle cracks or splits pretty often.
Karla C.
Karla C.
My all time favorite. You can find it at wal-mart and its just the best eyeliner. It's getting a little harder for me to find at wal-mart now.
Taylor M. W.
Taylor M. W.
Very smooth eyeliner, with a great price to match. I am very satisfied with this purchase!
B M.
B M.
Euless, TX
Works wonders!!!! Brush tip is the perfect texture when applying a wing tip.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Is this really water proof??
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Waukegan, IL
I've been using gel eyeliner for the longerst. I've only used liquid eyeliner once but I had a bad experience with it because it looked shiny. Does this liquid eyeliner look shiny when dry????
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
Does this stay on all day? I have very bad allergies is this good with watery eyes?