BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create ultra fine and dramatically bold lines with water proof liquid eyeliner s felt tip brush. This long-lasting smudge proof and water proof formula lassts the whole day through. ; see more...

• I've been using gel eyeliner for the longerst. I've only used liq...2 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? I have very bad allergies is this good...2 Answers
  • Is this really water proof??4 Answers
Black Radiance Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I discovered it about 5 years ago on a trip to walmart and been in love since." in 1 review
  • "This eyeliner is amazing, super easy to apply and really smooth too." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously the best eyeliner." in 1 review
  • "this eyeliner is amazing this is the first liquid liner i have used that i actually like ... actually i love this liner its easy to apply, convenient to carry around, doesnt fade, dries matte, and its water proof ... one thing i can say is that i dont apply this to my waterline so I cant speak on whether or not it will stay on there but this is perfect for how i use it" in 1 review
Malaysia M.
Moss Point, MS
Review for: Black Velvet
This waterproof eyeliner is EVERYTHING & it last for a long time ! I buy a new one every 6 months. The consistency is great and is not streaky! It does have a stiff brush but I rather have the stiff brush over the flimsy one. The only problem I have is that it’s tough to get off even with my makeup wipes.
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula of this linear is very runny but the applicator is stiff so it's honestly just a weird combination. Even when you're trying to get a nice thin line as soon as you put the tip on your eye the formula just runs. This has been great for me learning how to do a wing but I definitely have found better formula combinations!
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It is super easy to use. It is very black and dries matte. I keep it in rotation with my other high end favorites. It is long lasting and very affordable. Sometimes I do feel like the product dries too fast if that makes sense.
Morgan S.
Inola , OK
Review for: Black Velvet
This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever gotten out of the Halloween department. Way cheaper then other makeup but works just as well
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely beautiful product! This black radiance eyeliner gives a bold look that's beautiful for throughout the day.
Robin V.
Green Sea, SC
Great eyeliner. I love it. It really gives a distinct line. The brush is awesome.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
This eyeliner is amazing, super easy to apply and really smooth too. Dries to be smudge proof with is a great asset.
Brooklyn C.
This eyeliner right here, is amazing! Blackest black, Goes on smoothly. Dries to a smudge proof finish. Is completely waterproof. Only downside it has a felt maker tip applicator, Which i hate.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
I like this eyeliner. but it kinda fades quickly. I like the way it really looks though. its goods besides the fading.
Emily L.
I like this product but i felt like after wearing it all day and trying to clean it off it sort of flaked and would get into my eyes.
Jeanette M.
Is this really water proof??
Daisy P.
Waukegan, IL
I've been using gel eyeliner for the longerst. I've only used liquid eyeliner once but I had a bad experience with it because it looked shiny. Does this liquid eyeliner look shiny when dry????
Brenda L.
Does this stay on all day? I have very bad allergies is this good with watery eyes?