BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create ultra fine and dramatically bold lines with water proof liquid eyeliner s felt tip brush. This long-lasting smudge proof and water proof formula lassts the whole day through. ; see more...

• I've been using gel eyeliner for the longerst. I've only used liq...2 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? I have very bad allergies is this good...2 Answers
  • Is this really water proof??5 Answers
Black Radiance Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is amazing, super easy to apply and really smooth too." in 1 review
  • "this eyeliner is amazing this is the first liquid liner i have used that i actually like ... actually i love this liner its easy to apply, convenient to carry around, doesnt fade, dries matte, and its water proof ... one thing i can say is that i dont apply this to my waterline so I cant speak on whether or not it will stay on there but this is perfect for how i use it" in 1 review
  • "I discovered it about 5 years ago on a trip to walmart and been in love since." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously the best eyeliner." in 1 review
Malaysia M.
Moss Point, MS
Review for: Black Velvet more...
This waterproof eyeliner is EVERYTHING & it last for a long time ! I buy a new one every 6 months. The consistency is great and is not streaky! It does have a stiff brush but I rather have the stiff brush over the flimsy one. The only problem I have is that it’s tough to get off even with my makeup wipes.
Andriana ❤.
Review for: Black Velvet more...
Long-lasting. Affordable. Bold. Intense. Highly recommended. Brand rarely disappoints and he delivering affordable quality in the product. Lasts all day and does not fade out. Available in most retailers. Great drugstore dupe.
Blake B.
Silver Spring , MD
The formula of this linear is very runny but the applicator is stiff so it's honestly just a weird combination. Even when you're trying to get a nice thin line as soon as you put the tip on your eye the formula just runs. This has been great for me learning how to do a wing but I definitely have found better formula combinations!
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
I really like this product. It is super easy to use. It is very black and dries matte. I keep it in rotation with my other high end favorites. It is long lasting and very affordable. Sometimes I do feel like the product dries too fast if that makes sense.
Dev H.
I like this product it goes on easily and smooth the pigment is black not a watered down black . I didn't have to go over it a few times . The pricing on this eyeliner is reasonable. I would buy again
Jeanette M.
To be honest I felt leery about this because some products would say water proof yet it doesn't live up to what it declares. However, this is probably one of the most inexpensive and amazing water proof eyeliner I've ever owned. I love how long it lasts and how it really is water proof. The downfall to this though is, it's really hard to remove which in most cases, it's a good thing, but if you mess up, then you're kinda screwed if you try to touch up on it. At first use, and maybe other uses, you have to shake it really well, when I first opened it, it seems like the ingredients separates but I'm not too sure if that's just me. Aside from those, it's a really good buy.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my MVP product. This is my go to. I've been using this eyeliner for 4 years now and haven't looked back. When I first started using it, it was a little tricky to get use to. With the experience I have now, I have a perfectly defined winged line in the matter of a minute or two. This stuff has lasted through many tears of mine, it's the best liner for the beach. It's so long lasting and actually holds up to the title "water proof". When I'm in a rush and don't have time to do a full face of make up, I just through this on with some mascara and feel flawless all day. I get compliments all day and people are constantly asking which eyeliner it is, I always make sure to refer this to everyone I know. I buy 2 at a time just in case I run out of one I always have back up. This eyeliner is my life.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This liquid liner was okay. The pigmentation wasn't that great. The formula was very runny and it doesn't dry up quick enough. Plus the liner becomes cracks and some of it falls off and at the end of the day, I'm left with no eyeliner on my eyes! However i really like the brush and it is really easy to apply. I recommend this liquid eyeliner to beginners because it is cheap and easy to apply. However if you are more pro at eyeliner, I totally don't recommend it.
Marisol A.
Lancaster, CA
#walmart worker here I found this in my store and decided to try it out cause your girl was NOT gunna drive to the next town to get her Mac. I am in #LOVE I use this everyday the little brush makes your wing really #sharp would totally repurchase like about 68281929 more times super black and matte comes off easy but it will smear around when taking it off hah you'll look like a raccoon for like 5 seconds
Katherine R.
San Diego, CA
This is the best waterproof liner I've ever used, it seriously does not come off. The only thing is I hate the applicator. It's a solid felt tip, I thought it was going to be more bendable. But after I got used to it, it got easier. The formula is amazing though.
Jeanette M.
Is this really water proof??
Brenda L.
Does this stay on all day? I have very bad allergies is this good with watery eyes?
Daisy P.
Waukegan, IL
I've been using gel eyeliner for the longerst. I've only used liquid eyeliner once but I had a bad experience with it because it looked shiny. Does this liquid eyeliner look shiny when dry????