BY BLACK RADIANCE

Creates beautiful dark lashes with one coat. Rich non-flaking formula defines lashes for all-day wear. Unique brush bristles attach to individual lash to promote thick, full lashes as it reduces clumping. ; see more...

Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I Love this product!!! This has become my staple pieces in my makeup bag. It provides the smoothest application and finish to your lashes. I would highly recommend this product too anyone. Even the ones who are not a huge fan of makeup and need and or want that extra umff without going all the way; this product gives you exactly what you need without you asking for it. Pick it up today
Ryleigh O.
#beachbashcontest @influenster
This is a great product and it really stayed on in the water. I have brown eyes and it accented them perfectly. It didn't flake, and stayed on nicely. It was very pigmented #beachbashcontest @influenster #beachbashcontest @influenster
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I found this when doing an online search for a good waterproof mascara, decided to try it and I definitely won't go back to anything else. The price is good and the quality of the mascara is top notch! Highly recommended.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I do not like this mascara at all and regret buying it. It is kind of watery in my opinion and transfers badly. Not a bad price for the most part and love that it is waterproof, but it wasn't what I expected.
Mia C.
Aurora
It was very good when I first used it in Disney world I was sweating a lot and it didn't come off also when I went in the pool it was very good prouduct it didn't smudge the regular mascara so I recommended for you to use it
Chelsea J.
I'm in love with the black radiance line. I have been using the liquid liner for years and I figured I would give this a try. Definitely not a disappointment. Great quality for the price and it didn't clump or flake.
Maya c.
Jacksonville, AR
Hands down the best mascara i’ve ever used! I’ll always buy another when its time for a new one. Good price and is truly waterproof.
Julia C.
Love it. I've bought this mascara about three weeks ago and it's become a staple makeup bag essential for me, it really didn't clump on my lashes, and as mine are relatively thin it added mounds of volume without the spiders' legs effect, a must try!