BY BLACK RADIANCE

Ingredients:  Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Petrolatum, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Ozokerite, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate. [May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]

Buy on Amazon
Kyla W.
Nola ✈️ Kansas ✈️ Hammond
I like using black radiance highlighter it is very pigmented and much is not needed. It last a very long time, but the only problem I had with it was its separation on my nose because my nose is very oily. But these highlighters are beautiful for red and blue undertones!
Brion S.
Morgan City, LA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product omg. The amount of highlight that it gives off without even applying a lot is amazing. Most highlighters are hard to blend and show up blotchy but, not this one at all. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
Ashleigh D.
Gary, IN
This is not the exact one but it it very affordable. And the highlight is popping . Good for combination skin . I would recommend this product to be bought by others !
Jenni O.
Black Radiance Velvet & Glow Color & Shimmer For Face is extremely helpful in creating a beautiful highlight application.
Kavantia M.
Ashland, VA
This highlighter works perfectly with my skin tone. When I’m looking for a natural glow i like to apply this with a nice fluffy brush, after i set my face of course. I would say this is a must have!