BY BLACK RADIANCE

Pearl, Metallic Matte Textures Crease-resistant formula 3 Blends easily 6 Wear alone or layered 7 Endless looks day or night New Urban Identity Shadow Trio delivers tone on tone definition with intensely beautiful textures that blend easily for a stunning impact. Each trio compact features pearl, metallic, and matte textures of the same shade family to create a gorgeous waterfall color effect. The smooth, crease-resistant formulas can be worn alone or layered for endless looks day or night. see more...

Veronica H.
boynton beach, FL
I've bought this eyeshadow trio so many times because I love the quality and pigmentation! The brown is beautiful for smokey eye, the orangy/tan color works great as a transition cololr and the highlighter color looks beautiful on the eyes and face!
Brittany R.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love black radiance. The colors on everything they make compliments the skin on women of color. The formula on certain products are hit or miss but usually they're right on point.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I'm more than happy with this eye shadow trio! The colors doesn't come off looking unnatural. The gold and purple shades are shimmery while the orange color is more matte. The case is small and compact. I loved that the orange shade when applied to my lids didnt' make me look like an Oompa loompa or a bright pumpkin. It was more of a subtle orange, borderline peach kind of shade. The purple shimmery color is really nice and transferred well to my skin. The gold color adds a nice tone and shimmer to my lids. I use a little at a time and just build the application of the colors as I go. I can do a variety of looks with this mini trio! I would buy it again.
Rosie R.
This product is okay . It has really pretty colors but they are not that pigmented so you will have to layer . But other than that it is a nice little pallet and perfect size for traveling or on the go!
Eudine T.
Boston, MA
Just got this product from my local beauty supply store applied only once but so far looks like a product I will be willing to keep.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I love these products black radiance it's very great. I'm a darker completion so I used the light tan and it's not heavy or oily
Jenifer M.
Phoenix
Had high hopes for this product and was unfortunately disappointed. i use it on rare occasions, but not very often
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
I love this trio eyeshadow its Very affordable , has beautiful colors and the formula is great...........

Walmart