BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create Custom Designs Rich pigments 2 Pearl shades 3 Make a lasting impression For a modern and sophisticated look, our new Urban Identity Eye Palette accentuates eyes with vibrant shades that make a lasting impression. Four rich pigmented pearl shades surround a bold metallic center that can be worn alone or blended together in over 20 different combinations for custom designs that fit any mood or fashion style. see more...

Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my go to pallets,colors are very pigmented and long lasting.I just love the way it's packaged with multiple colors,i would suggest you beauties to invest in these pallets😍
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye palette. The colors have great pigmentation. They are so earthy and go great with any holiday ensemble. My daughter had her 2016 Nutcracker performance last night and this palette looked great under the stage lights. It looks great on any skin color!
Maria B.
Review for: Exquisite
These are very pigmented shadows they give u a warm tone look I absolutely love them I highly recommend them they are super affordable and very nice shadows
Dians S.
Its easy. I love the colors. They match me. I can take it with me. Its a travel size. Influenster. I love it.
Koko L.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Legendary
Beautiful palette not functional. I packed and packed on the shadow, and it is patchy and doesn't show up.
Meagan K.
Oneonta, AL
Review for: Exquisite
I LOVE my black radiance eye shadow palette, the colors are neutral which make it easy to go with anything so i carry mine everywhere. I blend the colors to create the perfect look. you cant beat the price at 4.99.