Black Radiance Twin Pack Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Angela T.Black Radiance Twin Pack Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Queen Esther S.Black Radiance Twin Pack Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create bold lines for a dramatic effect or fine lines for a subtle look. Gentle formula applies smoothly, blends and contours without tugging or pulling. ; see more...

Black Radiance Twin Pack Eyeliner Pencil
  • "I just love this eyeliner it glides on and last all day long and the price is just amazing." in 1 review
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Can be used for eyes or brows... I usually use for both. But I enjoy it for brows and then using concealor for clean up,... you won't have to worry about tugging or pulling as it is very pigmented formula. It is a very affordable product🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 five stars... ️️
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia , PA
I use the pencil to tight line my eyes.I love how dark the color is, I rarely find eyeliners this pigmented. I just dislike the fact that it smudges and does not last the whole day. It is super affordable and great for on the go use.
Lorena A.
Los Angeles
I bought these but they are quite small. They were on sale and they do the job. They also did not come with a top (or at least I cant remember they did). Since they were so small they didn't last long.
Letitia B.
Philadelphia, PA
An affordable drug store brand that will last a few hours. Definitely not for those with watery eyes and is best set with a black shadow.
Wendy m.
Ontario, CA
I like the pencils better, No worries of how much or little to put on. The down side, it smudges.
Remna M.
Maryland
It’s amazing. It applys so good and it looks great. No irritation, no discomfort, it’s a great.
Stephanie  L.
Pencils are with it, and super affordable as well, I like using pencil better than liquid!
jen d.
Hesperia, CA
veronica b.
York, PA
Works really well. makes good dark lines that last most of the day. does smudge easy
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
This liner smudges a lot, don't really like it but the pigmentation is amazing.
Renee  T.
Why is this product not available in chain stores such as Wal-Mart or target? You all have got to do better in advertising these products! They're awesome! ! I Started using them over 15 yrs ago,and ti this day i still do.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
How pigment is this eyeliner?