BeautyFaceFace MakeupBlack Radiance
TRUE COMPLEXION UNDER EYE CONCEALER

Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER

by Black Radiance

True Complexion™ Under Eye Corrector and Concealer dual formula is specifically pigmented for ethnic skin tones, offering more coverage to instantly help smooth, color-correct and wake up tired eyes. Use the liquid concealer to minimize the appearance of fine lines and the concealer stick to correct and neutralize under eye dark circles.

I'm a student and I'm noticing more and more visible dark circles. I do a very light make up routine, mostly eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Is this a good starting point to use just for the dark circles?
Start your review of Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER!
Riian F.
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER uploaded by Riian F.
Review for: Dark
This product is awesome I use it almost every day it never seems to fail me I will continue to use this product every day it is so great on the skin and not Cakey at all and easy to apply to the skin it's fenomenal I would buy it again.
Tawana E.
New Haven, CT
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER uploaded by Tawana E.
I tried using Other under eye concealers but they just don't do the job. I have to blend several colors which is very time consuming when in a rush. I can across BRs CA8010 and I only had to use the one color and it was easy to apply. No need for a lot of blending. The beat for me right now and the price is in my budget.
Vivian  V.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Dark
Absolutely great coverage! I have an uneven skin tone. So using this product helps me look one skin tone. It’s so great people compliment how beautiful my skin is! Lol. If they only knew on a good day I can look like a raccoon! Lol!!![product:black-radiance-true-complexion-under-eye-concealer]
Pink L.
La
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER uploaded by Pink L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium
I try to find concealers that's kind of made my skin tone so I would look super light when I blend I like this one but it would crease really quick and it's kind of hard to move I would recommend the maybelline instant age rewind Eraser deep bronze it's less orange ish and it's WAY easier to move and blend. Black Radiance True Complexion HD Corrector
Natalia E.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair to Light CORRECTOR & CONCEALER
Casi no me [email protected] tampoco cumplió con las expectativas, es un buen producto pero casi no lo uso .
Shanice K.
Ny
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER uploaded by Shanice K.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium to Dark CORRECTOR & CONCEALER
One of the best concealer for darker tones it really blends so smoove and it’s dual sided I didn’t realize that at first lol but loveee it 😍
Anisha H.
I unfortunately was not impressed and would have to say I wouldn’t recommend. Especially if you don’t know exactly what shade it is you need to get the job done.
Bennetta S.
Jackson, MS
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ UNDER EYE CONCEALER uploaded by Bennetta S.
Review for: Medium to Dark
I use True Complexion HD Corrector. I love it. Very easy to blend and it’s lightweight
Angelina L.
NewJersey
Review for: Medium
Good for my melanin lady’s and gents! Very creamy formula and has a splendid amount of shades light to dark and is cruelty free, very long lasting and for a better coverage I prefer a tight primer such as milk hydro grip primer or nyx honey dew me up primer. I have acne prone skin and this color corrector helped with my dark spots and blemishes very well and at a affordable price❤️ I prefer this for people (Black Radiance True Complexion HD Corrector) struggling with dark spots or marks!
Cherisse S.
Atlanta, GA
It’s a great product I recommend to people who like true complexion. So I rate it a 5