Black Radiance True Complexion™ Soft Focus Finishing Powder
  • Black Radiance True Complexion™ Soft Focus Finishing Powder MILK CHOCOLATE FINISH
  • Black Radiance True Complexion™ Soft Focus Finishing Powder CREAMY BRONZE FINISH

BY BLACK RADIANCE

True Complexion™ Soft Focus Finishing Powder is a micro-fine powder with skincare benefits exclusively formulated to give women of color a camera ready complexion that looks flawless from any angle.

-Multi-USE formula
-Won't clog pores
-Safe FOR SENSITIVE skin
-Oil free

Directions:
To Use as Finishing Powder: 1. Apply desired foundation and blend completely into skin 2. Swirl Soft Focus Finishing Powder onto the ultra-plush face brush and lightly blend over entire face to complete a flawless matte look. To Use as Pressed Powder: 1. With a dense face brush gently pat on Soft Focus Finishing Powder over entire face and blend for a sheer, flawless coverage.

(9201-9203) Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alumina, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI

• How is this powder for setting foundation? Does it fall f...2 Answers
  • Black Radiance True Complexion™ Soft Focus Finishing Powd...2 Answers
  • Does this leave a matte finish?2 Answers
Rosie H.
Bay Point, CA
Simple, affordable, and has various shades for deeper skin tones. I use creamy bronze to set my entire face and milk chocolate to bronze. Be sure to use pore filling primer since this can really accenuate pores. I use Maybelline blur and prime and Fenty Pro fil'r primer which work well with this. I use this to set my foundation and it works good for the price. It can be a bit hard to find even in "demographic areas" where this would be sold in.
Kennedy H.
Augusta
The pressed Finishing powder is really good I Usually use it when I use the BB cream just to say all over my face it have a light to medium coverage definitely buildable Just has a lot of fall out which really doesn’t bother me at all
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
This is a very good powder it could nearly stand alone as a sort of powder foundation. The only thing I don't care for is the fact that the shade range is so limited. Also if you apply this directly over foundation be careful because it won't blend so easily I made that mistake before of putting a lot of product down in one area and it didn't not blend 😩. Also I feel that for the price they could offer a little more product, I hit pan pretty quick
Myra H.
This powder has surprisingly become my go to for touch ups, and helping take color down a notch when I get too out of hand highlighting my under eye area. I also like that if I wanted I could use this powder alone for a sheer amount of coverage. It doesn't cake up on my skin and really does give a soft blurring effect to help soften the appearance of imperfections. I sometimes wish it was a tad darker (I've never found a color deeper than milk chocolate) and that there were more shades with more undertones because this one can look a little too neutral on me depending on which foundation and concealer I pair it with.
Marsha Y.
Stonecrest, GA
This has been my go to powder for years! I use 2 of the shades, 1 most of the year and a slightly darker one in the summer. It goes on flawlessly and you don't need a lot. I have been told my makeup looks flawless when I wear this!
BrookeAdrienne 1.
Saint Martinville
This is an okay product. Wasn't really a big fan of it when I purchased it. It rubs on smoothly & is super inexpensive. It was just something about this product that I wasn't feeling.
Cyenah L.
Schenectady , NY
Loveeeeee! This finishing powder is my secret weapon. I like a soft natural looking contour and this product helps me achieve just that. It’s inexpensive and can be found at your local rite aide.
LadeeGee G.
I love this powder! Since I do not wear a lot of makeup, this fine powder is just right for me. It blends in my skin beautifully and does not have a dull undertone where I look ashy. I purchased 4 of these powders on Amazon and I am happy to know that Walmart carries it as well. Love this product ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Cassandra O.
HTX
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is pretty good, but not perfect. I like dewy finishes and I feel like his doesn’t melt into my skin the way I’d like. It blends well and does its job, but it still just leaves a little to be desired. Also, the compact is huge, so it makes it tough to take on a night out or something where you’ll have a smaller purse.
Courtney W.
Hayward , CA
I use this to set my whole face and it works beautifully. I recommend this product to women of deeper skin complexion because it has a wide range of color options. I set my powder with a setting spray so there is never a cakey outcome.
Tyreanna B.
Chicago
Where can I buy this product at????
Mary L.
Armonk, NY
Isabel G.
Does this leave a matte finish?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Cuales son los beneficios de usar estos polvos? Son solo para sellar o ayudan a matificar o a disminuir poros?

Target