MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderBlack Radiance
TRUE COMPLEXION SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER

Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER

by Black Radiance

True Complexion™ Soft Focus Finishing Powder is a micro-fine powder with skincare benefits exclusively formulated to give women of color a camera ready complexion that looks flawless from any angle.

Is this product is good for sensitive skin?
Is this ashy on brown skinned tone
[product:black-radiance-true-complexion-soft-focus-finishing-powder] color Milk Chocolate does is really even out complexion on dark skin or is it just best to use with a foundation?
Start your review of Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER!
Mahalia B.
Manhattan
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Mahalia B.
Soooo obsessed with this product! It’s light cereals and enough to cover up the dark spots. It gives you the “skin but better” look. Go get yourself this product. It is inexpensive as well so that’s a plus.
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product. I wanted a powder that I could use all over the face that gives good coverage but doesnt look cakey. Using a blending brush, this finishing powder gave me a smooth, even, all over look. I have used it on top of liquid foundation which works well, and i have also used it alone which also works very well. I absolutely love this stuff! Highly recommend 💗
Skyy A.
Spring Lake, NC
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Skyy A.
It gives that smooth matter finish and I love it. I use it every time I do my makeup, I would improve this product by having more shades. Matter and natural finish, this is my 3rd time buying it and I would do so again.Black Radiance
Meme C.
N Lauderdale, FL
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Meme C.
I absolutely love this product I use it on my clients and on myself as well. Black radiance is such an amazing product for any women especially women of color
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite, I can never miss it, it compacts fabulously and leaves your skin looking wonderful, I recommend it 100%.
Jnicole M.
Edmond, OK
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Jnicole M.
They didn’t have the shade I used (golden almond) but this is really good product. I use it to set under my eyes with either a crease tapered under-eye brush or a sponge, a sponge is better to me so I can pack it on!!
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Black Radiance is a sophisticated name. I love their make up products. I never have a problem finding the right complexion
Lory L.
Grand Rapids, MI
It blurs the skin, it just has a beautiful finish to this powder. I love it. It isn’t patchy or weird looking. Definitely a must try.
Eboni R.
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER uploaded by Eboni R.
This powder used with a flat powder brush is like instant airbrushing! It only has 3 shades but they work for light, med, and dark shades and it is so finely milled and ultra soft. I think I like it too much of you look at the pic. I use it with a flat ELF powder brush and it looks like airbrushing or a filter was used. It's super affordable and good for personal use or in your kit.
keishaa L.
La Place, LA
This product is one of my favorites.It’s easy to apply and leaves your skin looking fabulous,I wear it 3 times out of the week and never had any issues after using it for 8 year.I highly recommend this item.I’am fully stocked up and will purchase more if needed lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kat M.
Ferguson
il y a 3 ans
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ SOFT FOCUS FINISHING POWDER color Milk Chocolate does is really even out complexion on dark skin or is it just best to use with a foundation?
Narcisa M. il y a un an
It's good for both! I use it on a daily and it evens my skin tone for a clean canvas no makeup day. When I want to set my foundation in I use this as a final go to