BeautyFaceFace MakeupBlack Radiance
TRUE COMPLEXION MATCH ME FOUNDATION

Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ MATCH ME FOUNDATION

by Black Radiance

Black Radiance® True Complexion™ Match Me Foundation self adjusts to your unique complexion for seamless, natural looking coverage. Get ready to meet your match!

What kind of coverage does this foundation provide? Light, medium, or heavy?
Start your review of Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ MATCH ME FOUNDATION!
Betsy M.
Deming, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly, i did not expect much out of this product. I had seen reviews but i wanted to try for myself, as the concept of it seemed pretty cool. I bought the light to medium shade and it applies as a grey liquid/paste. As you mix, it changes to an orange color. Does it match your skin color? Nope. It smells kind of like clay, and although its light coverage it feels like it would not be healthy for your skin. Once applied, i seriously looks like a bad summer face burn. After finishing powder and concealer i would say it looks okay. But not a big fan, would not recommend.
Kennedy W.
East Lansing, MI
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ MATCH ME FOUNDATION uploaded by Kennedy W.
Review for: Medium to Dark
For the last couple weeks my mom has been bickering at me for the fact my foundation hasn't been matching my skin like it normally did. This is my first spring with dealing with makeup and I didn't think about my skin changing. We went to cvs and I lingered away from her to the makeup Isle, gawking at black radiance items. I look at this product very concern on what it does. I tested the tester and I was literally amazed. At first it seemed a bit ashy but the more you rub the whitish grey foundation it correspond with your skin tone. It's totally matte and very thin so it doesn't feel cakey at ALL. I love it. I had it for a week so far and I think I found my go to foundation see you Lata black radiance Brownie ILYSM still but match me true complexion has swept me. This is a great spring buy!
Danielle C.
Punxsutawney, PA
Review for: Fair to Light
Works great and I absolutely love this and would definitely use and reccomend!!!!!!!! It's a really good product and plan to use again
La'Quita R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Black radiance is a great product for brown skin girls. For this brand to be in Walmart/ target and regular retail stores it is rich and stays on. Application was easy and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants great quality at an affordable price!
Anna S.
Grenada, MS
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium to Dark
I love this product. It is a great foundation and looks smooth on the skin. I was first introduced to this product from my grandmother and I have been in love with it since! It’s easy to apply and I definitely would buy again!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
This kind of stings a bit when applied. I tried it and it didn't match my skin. But I still think it's a cool idea. Just not for me. Also it is light coverage.
Selecia A.
Saint Louis, MO
It doesn't work for me, it didnt also look bad. Something new i was trying, I do plan to try it again.
TaShyra G.
I've used Black Radiance products for years, and very much like the brand, its quality, and its selection. That being said, this foundation doesn't do a thing for me. Even with an insane amount of blending, it resembles a mask on me. I like its mattifying property, and it does a good job of controlling oil, but it just doesn't match, and there's no darker shade. I'll let my daughter, who's very fair-skinned, see if it works for her. If not, I'll see if I can mix it with one of my too-dark foundations. I hate throwing anything away, and it's nearly a full bottle. If this formula comes in a color that matches, I'd purchase it, but this one simply doesn't blend in at all.
Erin C.
Matteson, IL
I do not recommend this product. The foundation is way too dark. Every single time I applied this product it made my face start to burn. Either my skin was red from the burning or just red from the actual foundation. I should have taken this back. Do not spend your money on this, you will be highly upset.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This is the worst product ever. The saying is true that you get what you pay for. Initially I tested it on my hand and it blended in perfectly. Never Ind the fact that it looked a little ashy but still blended. I was impressed how a grey color could turn to my complexion so I decided to try it on my face. I blended it the exact same way I did on my hand. Went the extra mile and blended with my brush. It looked fine. But the second I turned off the lights and used the flash on my phone the truth was revealed. I will be taking this product back. If the store was not closed I would be there now. I am not impressed.