BeautyFaceFace MakeupMarkwins
Black Radiance True Complexion Loose Setting Powder - Banana

Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana

by Markwins

Put your best face forward with a flawless complexion. Black Radiance® True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder helps to minimize skin imperfections and sets makeup for all day wear. The silky, loose powder effortlessly blends away without looking ashy. This Loose Setting Powder is a must have essential to set all your liquid or creamy makeup formulas including foundations, concealers, cream blush, and highlighters. It's the best to achieve a soft-focus appearance on the skin without any flashback.

Did this product make anyone break out and also find it heavily scented?
How are these products for tanned skin ?
[product:markwins-beauty-products-black-radiance-true-complexiona-loose-setting-powder-banana] Does any one love this product and have dry skin?
Start your review of Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana!
Léa P.
Une amie m’a dit que du bien sur ce produit ! Apparement on peut trouver mieux mais elle le garde
Jasmine M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Jasmine M.
Black radiance has great products and this one did not disappoint! It has a natural finish to me and it did not leave me looking ashy or caked .
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Danielle F.
Face was cold from being outside in a blizzard but this setting powder is my all time fave. Not only does it set everything for a beautiful finish, but my makeup doesn’t come off after applying this setting powder. (Until makeup remover ofc!) even in snow my makeup didn’t smudge or get blotchy. LOVE this setting powder! And the shade is perfect.
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Amazon
My first time using any products from Black Radiance and I love this setting powder! This powder is in the tone of banana and sets really well after I apply my foundation/concealer. Definitely will be checking out more BR productsBlack Radiance True Complexion Loose Setting Powder Banana
Aida M.
Doral, FL
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Aida M.
Compré este producto porque vi muchos reviews excelentes sobre el, pero acá está lo que pienso. Si eres de las que se maquilla con todo y mascarilla, no lo recomiendo ya que tiene un nivel bien alto de transferencia. Es un poco pesado y se siente en la piel. Porque me gusta? Por su precio, presentación y cobertura 😍 Al final viene siento una relación amor-odio 😂Black Radiance True Complexion Loose Setting Powder Banana
Annette M.
Newark
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Annette M.
Yes I would definitely recommend this product! This is my fav costless product. This product is my go to when I run out of my Fav loose powder! Been using this product for years now and I love it!
Alia R.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Alia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this setting powder. I was hesitant about the color but it is truly translucent and leaves my skin looking amazing. It’s easy to apply as well. I would highly recommend this product for light to medium skin tones. It doesn’t leave flashback either!
Karen L.
Columbia, SC
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Karen L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This setting powder is good. The only bad thing is it may leave a bit of flashback and also may give a small cakey look in person, but nothing a little Setting Spray can handle. I definitely love this Powder especially if you are balling on a budget. BECCA Ultimate Coverage Foundation Juvia's Place Zulu Eyeshadow Palette Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - Killawatt: Dirty Thirty Limited Freestyle Highlighter (Trophy Wife)
Jaleesa S.
Granite Quarry, NC
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Jaleesa S.
This is a pretty good product! but I don’t really care to use setting powder, in general, due to the messiness of it.
Casandra  H.
Lithopolis, OH
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana uploaded by Casandra  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great and affordable loose banana setting powder!! There’s no flashback and it really soaks up all my oil. It’s brown girl friendly and you get a lot for the price ($7.99 at most retailers). So glad I found this! Only giving 4 stars because it can get pretty messy when dispensing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corina G.
Las Vegas , NV
il y a 2 ans
Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana Does any one love this product and have dry skin?
Clara E. il y a 9 mois
Not love. Just like. I think they have tried with this setting powder but it’s definitely NOT my favorite product from this line!
Jarquita B.
il y a 3 ans
I purchased Black Radiance True Complexion™ Loose Setting Powder - Banana after watching a few YouTube videos. What are your thoughts about this product? How does it hold? Is it something you would continue to use in your makeup routine?
Tish M. il y a 3 ans
It's my FAVORITE powder! Flashback is limited and it's brightening! Depending on application you can go for a super matte finish or lightly brush it on for a softer finish. It's blurring and doesn't take away the color of your complexion!