Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ CUSTOM CONCEALER

by Black Radiance

True Complexion™ Custom Concealer provides two shades that allows you to custom match your problem areas. Delivers moderate to full coverage that glides on silky smooth, these concealers rise to the challenge of stubborn dark circles, blemishes and discoloration.

How much coverage does this give?
What type of coverage does it have ? Does it work well with oily skin? And does it last long ?
Is it oily
Start your review of Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ CUSTOM CONCEALER!
Claudia P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Review for: Light to Medium
This product is one of my favorite and affordable, you can get this on any beauty supply. Looks stunning on your skin highly recommend
georgina S.
Richmond , TX
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this product it makes that my make up looks perfect I really really recommend this product
Martha A.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Light to Medium
Do you know this product? I recommend it, it keeps your skin radiant, beautiful and natural, giving it a youthful and fresh tone that you will adore.
Ciara S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Medium to Dark
I've used this product in the past. I didn't like it too much because I prefer concealer you squeeze from a tube instead of one you have to pick up with a brush. It was very time consuming using this product trying to get the right coverage. They now have their HD True complexion concealer which I absolutely love and it's in a tube. I'd recommend that product over this one.
LaTonya Z.
Lawrenceville, Ga 30046
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ CUSTOM CONCEALER uploaded by LaTonya Z.
Review for: Light to Medium
It was heavy and greasy. I couldn’t wait to wash my face. It was ok. About the same as others I’ve tried. I would reduce the oil content. It’s buildable if you like a lot of makeup. I would recommend to those that like heavy makeup.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Light to Medium
I love this product, it lets my skin breath and feel amazing! I used it all the time when I wear makeup. Definitely I would get it again! Follow me for more review. Also I have a YouTube channel : Mirian dice
Azucena R.
kansas city mo
Love this product feels so great on my face and skin I really wanna recommend this product
Tatiana T.
Santaquin, UT
Review for: Fair to Light
It's really nice but it's a little to grease goes well on the winter time 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 I would like it not to be to greasy
Just C.
Navasota, TX
Black Radiance TRUE COMPLEXION™ CUSTOM CONCEALER uploaded by Just C.
Not as spreadable as I would like it to be and not very buildable. Everytime I would try to build up the coverage it would get pretty cakey. Also, doesn't mix to well with my other products like other concealers, foundations, etc. So I tend to only use this when I want to wear little to no make up and just want to cover up a few faint dark spots. Other than that, it's still a pretty good concealer. Once you know how to use it for you needs its a no brainer.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Review for: Medium to Dark
This is a really good product. I see it to contour and it works and blends. It lasts a long time and it's very affordable and I just love it so I strongly recommend this.