BY BLACK RADIANCE

New! em Under Eye Corrector Concealer Light to Medium Helps Smooth Color-Correct Helps Minimize Appearance of Fine Lines Our dual formulas are specifically pigmented for ethnic skin tones, offering more coverage to instantly help smooth, color-correct and wake up tired eyes. Use the liquid concealer to minimize the appearance of fine lines and the concealer stick to correct and neutralize under eye circles. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dominique D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer when I first saw it I was concerned because the color was a range, from light to medium and I wasn't sure how that would work for me. But the color was PERFECT and it's super affordable!
Tawana E.
New Haven, CT
I tried using Other under eye concealers but they just don't do the job. I have to blend several colors which is very time consuming when in a rush. I can across BRs CA8010 and I only had to use the one color and it was easy to apply. No need for a lot of blending. The beat for me right now and the price is in my budget.
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased this amazing Concealer from Walmart. I used this Concealer this morning under my eye's after putting on my foundation. I woke my eyes alot!!! I will continue to buy this product. Price is right as well around 5dollars.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a mist have and the price is great. One must conceal the under eye especially if you don't want to look dull or sick. It comes in shades for all skin complexion. Don't look like a raccoon, Dab this onto your under eyes.
Star L.
Berlin, MD
Stuffs Greta not the rich pejorative term your face and a half lot to me I love it the you have to no good one avail in the morning world of the day I will don't know how to get do that for the first time since I've never been so happy I love the fact that you are so much many times do I have no clue who I am a little big huge amount fan but the
Doofan I.
I love all black radiance products so far. I use the foundation when I have 5 minutes to be makeuped and on the go. My skin is oily so I like Mate finished products and this works well! I totally recommend it to others but mind you its targetEd for people of color!
Vanessa B.
Cottage Grove, WI
As a person who rarely doesn't have bags under my eyes, this product really helped to make my skin look light and natural. It was easy to apply and not that expensive. I would recommend to others who like makeup
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy a lot just to try it and see how things work. And seriously I was doubting this purchase so much even the packaging is so so cheap. Anyways it's horrible thick creases and just gross
Evelyn G.
Review for: Dark
This product is great, I don't use it to conceal it works really well for a really light contour though. It goes on smoothly and is very bendable.
Ania P.
Lewisville, Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is in my go-to bag! This brand truly looks out for all skin tones not just African American! It is super creamy and easy to blend.
Polina G.
Niles, IL
I'm a student and I'm noticing more and more visible dark circles. I do a very light make up routine, mostly eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Is this a good starting point to use just for the dark circles?