Black Radiance True Complexion Match Me Foundation uploaded by Alicia G.Black Radiance True Complexion Match Me Foundation uploaded by Kennedy W.Black Radiance True Complexion Match Me Foundation uploaded by Kennedy W.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black Radiance True Complexion Match Me Foundation self adjusts to your unique complexion for seamless, natural looking coverage. Get ready to meet your match! ; see more...

• What kind of coverage does this foundation provide? Light...1 Answers
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
I've used Black Radiance products for years, and very much like the brand, its quality, and its selection. That being said, this foundation doesn't do a thing for me. Even with an insane amount of blending, it resembles a mask on me. I like its mattifying property, and it does a good job of controlling oil, but it just doesn't match, and there's no darker shade. I'll let my daughter, who's very fair-skinned, see if it works for her. If not, I'll see if I can mix it with one of my too-dark foundations. I hate throwing anything away, and it's nearly a full bottle. If this formula comes in a color that matches, I'd purchase it, but this one simply doesn't blend in at all.
Kennedy W.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Black Radiance True Complexion Match Me Foundation, Dark, 1 oz more...
For the last couple weeks my mom has been bickering at me for the fact my foundation hasn't been matching my skin like it normally did. This is my first spring with dealing with makeup and I didn't think about my skin changing. We went to cvs and I lingered away from her to the makeup Isle, gawking at black radiance items. I look at this product very concern on what it does. I tested the tester and I was literally amazed. At first it seemed a bit ashy but the more you rub the whitish grey foundation it correspond with your skin tone. It's totally matte and very thin so it doesn't feel cakey at ALL. I love it. I had it for a week so far and I think I found my go to foundation see you Lata black radiance Brownie ILYSM still but match me true complexion has swept me. This is a great spring buy!
Teonsha T.
This foundation is one of my favorite drugstore foundation. It matches my shade perfectly and feels like my skin. It's very lightweight on my face and blends absolutely wonderful. I think this brand have a shade every dark skinned beauty can wear.
Kira S.
Raleigh, NC
This product is like magic. I bought it recently because I was having an extreme problem finding a foundation that matches my skin tone. It comes out a white/grey color and once you start blending it in, it slowly starts matching your skin tone. The one thing I can say that isn't totally great about it is it has to be blended and rubbed in to an extreme so that there is only a thin layer. If there is a layer that is too thick it will turn a different color once you add setting powder. Also, it is incredibly matte so I would recommend it for a night out clubbing or for hotter days when you want to control oils and things or when you are going for a glam look. It doesn't have a natural finish. You can tell that there is makeup on my face. Either way, I would HIGHLY recommend this product especially since it was less than $10.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This is the worst product ever. The saying is true that you get what you pay for. Initially I tested it on my hand and it blended in perfectly. Never
Ind the fact that it looked a little ashy but still blended. I was impressed how a grey color could turn to my complexion so I decided to try it on my face. I blended it the exact same way I did on my hand. Went the extra mile and blended with my brush. It looked fine. But the second I turned off the lights and used the flash on my phone the truth was revealed. I will be taking this product back. If the store was not closed I would be there now. I am not impressed.
Kerin W.
I was expecting greatness with this product, but it wasn't  that. It's not bad, but I don't think it's really anything special. It comes out as a white paste and then it adjusts as you blend it out. It provides light coverage, so it's good for a 'no makeup' look, but I found it leaves a slightly sticky residue. It has a natural to matte finish, and it does control shine, so I would recommend it for oily skin. It's under $10, so it's worth a try!
Erin C.
Matteson, IL
I do not recommend this product. The foundation is way too dark. Every single time I applied this product it made my face start to burn. Either my skin was red from the burning or just red from the actual foundation. I should have taken this back. Do not spend your money on this, you will be highly upset.
Myra H.
It's OK. Feels nice, has a nice finish. Unfortunately, the color doesn't get quite dark enough for my skin, although I can still get my face to match by setting with a powder. Itll probably match better in the winter when I lose a little color. I wish there were at least another darker shade so that it'd be good year round, especially since it's so inexpensive.
Reve V.
Washington, DC
I got this in light to medium. I like that it the "brush" is like a little spatula. The foundation does adjust to your skin complexion and will darken if you apply multiple layers for more coverage, but it won't look too strange. This might be good for a "no makeup"day.
nadja c.
This color is a little too dark and it's also a color I mix. I have oily skin but by the end of the day this foundation is DONE! I look like i was dipped in fryer oil and I'm consistently blotting my skin
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
What kind of coverage does this foundation provide? Light, medium, or heavy?