BY BLACK RADIANCE

Indulge your skin with Black Radiance True Complexion HD Primer Spf 15. This powerful multitasker works as a primer, light foundation, and sunscreen. Worn alone or as the perfect base for makeup, this oil-free primer offers 10 skincare benefits to enhance and refine skin radiantly. Color: Natural Nude. see more...

Tiara W.
This is my least favorite primer. It doesn't do well with priming my skin I feel like I am applying sunscreen and that's all. It does have a sunscreen smell since it has spf. I do not recommend.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I haven't used this as much as my other primers so I can't really say it's a bad or good product. It does have a nude coloring to it but it's really sheer.
Alexandria W.
Mobile, AL
This is my favorite primer for brows it’s a tan color though so i don’t use it to prime my whole face, just my brows. It makes my brows smooth