BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black Radiance True Complexion Creme Contour Palette makes it easy to become a master of disguise! The new all-in-one palette sculpts contours and defines to emphasize your favorite features. Use the three creams to enhance your features to ultra-defined modelesque features. Use effortless True Complexion Creme Contour Palette from Black Radiance for effortless contouring. Use it to define your cheekbones, perfect your nose, and sculpt your jawline. The oil free, creamy, blendable shades provides full coverage in your perfect tone. Color: Medium to Dark. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
This is one of BR's newest products but I'm so glad they came out with a cream to go along with the powder contour palette , although I feel the under eye highlight is a bit too orange for my taste , the contour comes all the way through for my skin tone and the shimmer highlight is a great base for the powder highlight on top .
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I buy a lot if black radiance products because they match my skin tone. This contour kit works perfect for me. I also like the illuminator and highlighter I in the kit.
Krysteena L.
I freaking LOVE this platte. The cremes are smooth and so easy to blend even if you have it setting on the skin for awhile. Very affordable and the Quality is amazing. The highlight is the best it's so golden. great for brown skin girls adding a beautiful glow to the skin. This platte is everything. Black Radiance True Complexion Crème Contour Palette Medium to Dark .26 oz
Lyndsey B.
Hoover, AL
I AM IN LOVE!!!! Very inexpensive product when you don't have the money to buy high in. I have been searching for a creme contour product other than what I use now.

I did buy the first contour kit Black Radiance came out with and loved it, but this time I am in LOVEEEEEEEE. I have only used the contour shade due to I wasn't doing a full beat but I will you guys update.
Wayne B.
This palette is the best drugstore palette for people of color. The colors blend perfectly and so smooth too. The finish doesn't feel heavy either, and the little face diagram is so helpful for a beginner such as me. The price was super affordable and the product still feels like quality. I would definitely purchase this again when I finish this one. It is also available in a lighter shade as well.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this drugstore contour palette. I have a tan complexion so I use the medium to dark palette and it is amazing. You get a beautiful gold highlighter, a warm bronzer, and a cool tone dark brown for contour. I use this a lot and this is the only good bronzer and contour I have been able to find at the drugstore that compliments my skin tone.
Charlnita B.
Beaumont , TX
Anything time that I do anything to my face I use this. I like the fact that it's cream but sometimes it seems too thick and hard to blend it comes at a very affordable price which is saying something cause I'm cheap. Also for a medium to dark palette it doesn't seem to be as dark as I would like but overall I still enjoy using it.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
My favorite contouring palette!!!! I love this contouring kit so much!!!! I want to buy lots of them just to keep them on hand! I actually found this in a clothing store and have never used Black Radiance products before. I now want to try more of this brand and ITS SUPER AFFORDABLE!
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg! Mocha, hazelnut and coconut skin tone women THIS IS FOR YOU! The cream goes on light and airy but pigmented. This might replace my Anastasia palette. Bought from Walmart for just a few bucks! Perfect illuminate powder as well. Great for summer!
nya l.
west park
I love the contour palette it blends very easily but the illuminate is not the best for my skin tone but perfect for others and it was very affordable u can purchase this from your local target Walmart Walgreens or cvs and I recommend this for girls or boys of color
Stacie S.
Where can I buy this at? I've never seen it in stores.
Cedra C.
You Black Radiance True Complexion Crème Contour Palette Medium to Dark .26 oz I have to spotlight my absolute favorite affordable contour palette. This is THEEE goat! How many of you out there love BLACK RADIANCE?
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I just purchased this palette at Target. I have never applied a cream contour to my face before. Does this product work really well? I like the other contour palette from them so I impulsively bought this.
Mahoganye M.
Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows how to properly use this Crème Contour Palette??