BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black Radiance True Complexion Creme Contour Palette makes it easy to become a master of disguise! The new all-in-one palette sculpts contours and defines to emphasize your favorite features. Use the three creams to enhance your features to ultra-defined modelesque features. Use effortless True Complexion Creme Contour Palette from Black Radiance for effortless contouring. Use it to define your cheekbones, perfect your nose, and sculpt your jawline. The oil free, creamy, blendable shades provides full coverage in your perfect tone. Color: Medium to Dark. see more...

• Where can I buy this at? I've never seen it in stores. 2 Answers
  • You Black Radiance True Complexion Crème Contour Palette ...1 Answers
  • I just purchased this palette at Target. I have never app...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina G.
Dallas
I really love this creme contour palette and it’s very inexpensive, and as you can see, this palette is very well loved lol. The contour shade is a really great shade and the cream highlighter in this palette is POPPIN and then putting the highlighter from the black radiance powder contour palette is an awesome duo. The two cons I have about this palette is the cream contour can be kinda difficult to blend out, but to avoid that, I do one cheekbone at a time and I feel like a stippling brush would be better to blend out this cream contour, rather than a sponge. The second con is that the product can get a little dry in the pan, but that’s no biggie. I just spray the pan with a setting spray or rose water and it works just fine. I highly recommend this palette, especially to beginners. 👍🏾
Kenya W.
A favvvvvv! I love the color combination! I just hate..... the highlight... it’s pigmented but not enough. Maybe I’m just being picky but it doesn’t pick up the color enough without feeling like you’re digging in it. But I do like it because it’s subtle!
Crystal R.
Not the biggest fan but have only tried it twice. So far it seems like yu have to build up the contour to really have that sharp cut. Never the less this product is very reasonable as far as price, and also comes with a sculp pot and a highlighter too. So I can’t complain.
Sherrie-Ann A.
Raleigh, NC
I honestly love both the cream and powder pallet to this. I always use either or when I'm contouring my face in the shade medium to deep is my palettes that I use. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it is very inexpensive and it works terrifically
Jamella T.
Winter Haven, FL
This product is my everyday go-to, I use this is my makeup routine everyday. I've hit pan of the contour shade, sculpting shade, and the gorgeoussssss highlighter. This is an affordable palette and great quality, love this product. It is my tride and true product.
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
This packaging is hard cardboard with a magnet closing . The pan sizes are decent. Comparing to the powder form the pans difference is this one pans are circular and the powder form is squared. I don't care much about this complexion contour palette being in a creme form because personally i feel it takes more blending. Its surely the same both formulas are awesome. It's just about preference do you rather powder or creme. I currently own both.
Marie A.
Tallahassee
This pallet so amazing for Contor ithas the perfect shade for my dark skin girls, my medium , my lights works for every shade of color it is amazing, and it’s very very very inexpensive
Ambria F.
Pavo
Even though I didn’t set this it never mo e on my face. For me it was a little har to blend almost like it was too thick. The product was very affordable. I’d round it off to $7.00 or $8.00 by the time tax was added. Overall this is a decent product.
Chrissandra J.
Douglasville, GA
I actually have the powder contour version of this. It is very pigmented and you only need a small amount for great color payoff. The highlight in here is lovely for brown skin.
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
I'm literally obsessed! Just like I was obsessed with the powder formula! The highlighter is sooooooooooooooo pretty !!! I wish it cane separate lol. I LOVE this contour pallette!
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia , PA
I just purchased this palette at Target. I have never applied a cream contour to my face before. Does this product work really well? I like the other contour palette from them so I impulsively bought this.
Stacie S.
Where can I buy this at? I've never seen it in stores.
Cedra C.
You Black Radiance True Complexion Crème Contour Palette Medium to Dark .26 oz I have to spotlight my absolute favorite affordable contour palette. This is THEEE goat! How many of you out there love BLACK RADIANCE?
Mahoganye M.
Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows how to properly use this Crème Contour Palette??