BY MARKWINS #19 in Contouring Kits

True Complexion Contour Palette helps to sculpt, contour, and define facial features to create the ultimate chiseled, supermodel look. The specially designed magnetic compact features 3 silky-smooth powder shades that easily blend to enhance your features beautifully. Two ultra-pigmented pressed powder shades help to sculpt and contour, while the hand-crafted baked powder highlights features with a touch of luminous color. Plus, printed shade descriptions and the easy to follow application guide ensures goof-proof application to create natural looking definition. Ready. Set. Contour! Color: Medium to Dark. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Do they make this in a darker shade 4 Answers
  • I'm light skinned. It's hard for me to find anything that's dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this just for black women or is it good for both? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tairee W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: 8321 Dark
So I was turned on to this by a popular YouTuber who used it in a video for a look that was just amazing...I literally bought all the products she listed. Lol. To my surprise, this contour kit quickly replaced my super popular brand name contour! I love love love it. Here's why: the darkest shade is perfect for my complexion - not too red, not too dark. The middle shade is also perfect. I wear them together most times but even by itself the middle shade creates a nice subtle contour. It applies very well. It's not streaky and blends effortlessly. It stays all day - this may have something to do with how I set it but I've worn it without a setting powder and was still impressed. The highlighter is mediocre but I'm ok with that; its good for an everyday, won't blind you, type of look. I am very happy having this contour palette in my arsenal; such a good alternative to the high end trendy palettes out right now.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: 8321 Dark
I bought this kit from Walgreens so that I could learn to contour. The low price made me nervous so I looked up reviews online and saw nothing but positive feedback. I'm confident that this is one of the best purchases I could have made for contouring, it contains a contour shade a sculpt and a hilight and an instruction guide for what goes where. As someone new to the beauty community I'm beginning to discover how hard it can be for women of color to find flattering colors to work for them. I would definitely look more into this brand and would purchase this product again.
Jasmine R.
Farmington Hills, MI
I've recently decided to start dabbling in makeup. So after watching hours of YouTube tutorials I finally decided it was time to start practicing on myself. This palette just happened to be one of the first items that I bought. I fell in love immediately. My two favorite aspects would have to be the highlighter and the guide on the inside of the palette. It is extremely for those, like myself, who are just starting out. My only problem with the palette is that it can be very messy. However, I would empathically recommend this palette to anyone and everyone.
Robin T.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: 8320 Light
For Women of Color, this is one of the best little contour pallets out there. Selling for u dear $10 in most areas, this will do it all. For lighter WOC the darker contour is perfect and very blendable. The highlight is just enough sheen to make your cheek bones pop even if yours aren't as produced. The Shaper works perfect around your hairline and jawbone. This product is a little powdery but you don't lose a lot in use. A definite must have. These are available in Light to Dark and Dark to Medium. Highly suggested you give this one a try.
Chenelle W.
Review for: 8321 Dark
I found this while shopping in an out of town Walmart. While I really love the contour and sculpt powders, I am not at all a fan of the highlight powder. I find it extremely shimmery with lot of little glitters. I prefer a highlight that has more of a sheen that gives the places I want a highlight to have that "wet" look. I may try to wet my brush to see if that makes a difference. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase. I am still able to use the other two powders so it's not a total loss.
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
Review for: 8320 Light
Contour palette for light to medium but medium to dark can use as well !
Reasons To Purchase :
-You get 3 colors for $8 ( a contour color , sculpting [ highlight ] color , '& highlighter
-works for most brown skin tones
- lasts a long time
-easy to blend without a cakey look
-beginner friendly ( has instructions )
Reasons Not To Purchase :
I may have used too much but it made my pimple '& whiteheads on my nose stand out more
-does not come with a mirror or applicator
Ciara J.
Valdosta, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE!!
I am finally learning how to contour (it is a work in progress!) and I was debating what products would work, Cream vs. Powder and who should I watch to learn how? (Thanks AshleyDBeauty!) I found out about this palette and it is literally EVERYTHING! Inside you have a highlight, a contour & sculpt shades. They even include a guide that shoes you where & what to do!

I love this and I recommend it to all my Girls of Color!!
Kynnedi P.
This product is PERFECT for women of color! This very affordable product gets all of your contouring needs done! I have been searching for an affordable palette for my skin tone and my price range and I finally found it. I have a somewhat oily and dry skin type and the product is dry but has moisture in it also, which is a perfect blend! It comes in two tones which covers the wide spectrum of women of color. I got this as a gift for multiple people!
Alisha H.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 8321 Dark
So, I initially bought this palette only the highlighter! BUT to my pleasant surprise the contour and highlight powders wee incredible! For the price (I believe it was about $6) this product is unbeatable! Be mindful that doing a lot of building with the powders can give off a kind of "cakey" appearance. But that is a small burden to bare in comparison to the pros of the palette! Definitely a must have!
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
This palette has been sitting in my collection for the longest time.
I decided to take it out and give it a go.
Comes with a sculpting, contour and golden highlight.
I was pleasantly surprised at the depth and Dimension and added to my skin! I used to sculpt and shade around my temples and the Contour Shades in the hollow of my cheeks and along my jawline.
Definitely a repurchase.
Breanna R.
Auburn, AL
What stores can I find this palette?
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Can I find this at target ?
Danielle B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I am interested in purchasing a reasonably priced contour palate just to try. Is this one worth it?
Estelle S.
Do they make this in a darker shade
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
Is this just for black women or is it good for both?