BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black radiance pressed powder is formulated to absorb oil and minimize shine as it dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set your makeup for lasting loveliness with this oil-free formula. Keep a compact in your purse for quick touch-ups. see more...

dai w.
Smithfield, VA
i use this as a contour in the color mahogany. it looks better than when i use my dark concealer to contour. it applies easy and loosely smooth . i would say it's good for combination skin . i would most definitely but again
Jekia W.
I love these pressed powders theyre so smooth and it's almost impossible to cake up. This brand caters to women of color and they're cruelty free two things I absolutely love so I definitely recommend
Kachi N.
I love this powder because I'm the summer I use the black radiance bb cream and set it with the powder so nothing slips off an everything stays in place there are really no cons I would definitely by this again it's a summer essential !
Chasity S.
Racine, WI
I absolutely love this contour powder it is so smooth on my scale is the perfect shade it’s affordable and women of color would definitely love this I highly recommend this to everyone woman of color in the world
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
These press powders are great to contour my face. They have a wide range of shades for women of color which is hard to come by. It's super inexpensive and can be purchased locally at a drug store.
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I bought mine form Target and it was a actually too dark for me to use as a face powder. I use it as a bronzer, it goes on smoothly and is nice and warm. I will be repurchasing when mine is done.
Amber Marie B.
I've been wearing makeup for years. And I've yet to find my "perfect" bronzer. While I'm still on the hunt for that product. This powder has been my stand in, it's perfect for day to day looks. Or even full on glam. I own it in multiple shades. And will continue to repurchase it I'm so happy that more Black Radiance products are being sold in stores and I can't wait to try more. This inexpensive, highly pigmented powder has become a coveted staple. And I know the rest of their products will be just as good. I've given this product a 4 out of 5 stars because well the price, color pay off, and availability are awesome. The product itself is not travel friendly. It's actually quite easy to break. Out of the four powders I own three are broken and have had to be re shaped with alcohol.
Jess F.
macomb
Absorbs the oil from my skin beautifully and it lasts long and makes the skin look really even. It is really good for oily skin and easy to apply! Would definitely recommend!
Jenne i.
Hagerstown, MD
I really loke this product. It makes my skiin look perfect. At first it looks alittle orange on my skin but once it settles in my skin is glowing. I love getting compliments and knowing it is because of mY makeup. i only wear the with my primer from avon btw.
Melissa L.
Philadelphia
I remember purchasing this powder tat five below when I was in high school and I would wear it to school everyday without primer. That powder really holds in for a while though. Today I use it as a contour powder when I do my makeup and also as a transition shade when I am blending my eyeshadows. It's affordable and can be used for more than one thing