21 colors available

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black radiance pressed powder is formulated to absorb oil and minimize shine as it dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set your makeup for lasting loveliness with this oil-free formula. Keep a compact in your purse for quick touch-ups. see more...

• I am always tempted to buy this but i am not sure . Black radiance ...5 Answers
  • I really want to try this ! What color do you ladies with "tan skin...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
Kira S.
Kira S.
Raleigh , NC
I have this in the shades golden almond and translucent. They are both fantastic. I mainly use them for oil control because I have Oily/Combination skin. It gives my skin the perfect matte finish and lasts for hours with minimal touchups. It doesn't have a natural finish and is SUPER matte but I personally don't mind. The one down side is the amount of fallout/dusting that happens but it is definitely not a huge problem. It's also extremely affordable which a big plus for me. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a cheap pressed powder
Karin L.
Karin L.
Review for: Warm Hazelnut
Not sure why this product is not raved about enough! It's great to use to contour your face or give it that bronzed look all depending on your skin tone. It's matte, NO SHIMMER, YES! So it give your a more realistic bronzed/contoured look. It's paraben free and it's only $4.99!!! You can't beat that. It comes in loads of colors for women of color, from warm to dark skins tones. It looks like they're also adding lighter shades, so be on the look out.
Kiara J.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this entire brand! It's often difficult to find products for POC that actually work for my skin type and tone and this line is black owned and makes products just for me! Love this pressed powder to put on to reduce my shine and assist me in staying matte throughout my day. Works tremendously, and finishes with a sheer satin look!
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS ONE OF MY HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP ITEMS. I have used this powder for years to set my makeup and it hasn't failed me yet. It doesn't cake up and it absorbs oil that may be on my face. It matches my skin tone completely. I love this product and will definitely continue to buy. #makeup #blackradiancebeauty
Raemona  J.
Raemona J.
Cordova, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
🙌🙌🙌 I give this palette 2 thumbs up along with 5 stars. I use this powder for my contour and it does a great job and looks natural. The product pay off its awesome. Also this powder is affordable pricing at $4 or a little under. This is money well spent and you will not be disappointed.
Jayde N.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Ebony Deep
I purchased the Translucent option 8620 and I have to say I love it. I don't like to use a lot of powder on my face and this works to keep my foundation set and the shine away. Price is great and packaging comes with a brush. I will purchase again an recommend to my friends.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ebony Deep
Truly love this, one of the few powers that match my skin tone. Doesn't leave an ashy look and finds that perfect balance. All others have been just a tad light or just a tad dark. This is my go to over Cover Girl Queen Collection which was my jam for a minute.
Palak S.
Palak S.
Perfect color and it's not obvious when I use it for contouring. Blends very nicely, and the price is gorgeous! I haven't found a better contour color anywhere. Already on my second one. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ebony Deep
I absolutely love this Powder ! It's the best , I use it to set my foundation . I do have oily skin and this powder just instantly makes my face matte ! It's the absolute best , I even wear it without foundation . I need to restock lol !
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
• I wear this as a foundation sometimes just for a simple none heavy look. it feels light weight and does the job for me. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my face out or anything. I recommend this to anyone of color.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I am always tempted to buy this but i am not sure . Black radiance is a drugstore brand so prices are sometimes move convenient but it can also be a not so good product.
Missie P.
Missie P.
New Orleans, LA
How long does it last?
Deja K.
Deja K.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this ! What color do you ladies with "tan skin" get ? How is coverage ? does it appear cakey?
Lowanda J.
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a heavy makeup person and after moisturizing I just want a nice setting for my eyeliner and lipstick. Does this work well alone as a foundation?