BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black radiance pressed powder is formulated to absorb oil and minimize shine as it dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set your makeup for lasting loveliness with this oil-free formula. Keep a compact in your purse for quick touch-ups. see more...

• I am always tempted to buy this but i am not sure . Black radianc...5 Answers
  • I really want to try this ! What color do you ladies with "tan sk...2 Answers
  • How long does it last?3 Answers
LaQuishia M.
Review for: Golden Almond, Bronze Glow
The only powder I use to wipe away my setting powder (when baking) and to set my makeup. Always purchase mines from Wal-Mart and the price is very reasonable, $5. Pressed powder is nice, smooth, and comes in many shades. I love that it's Melanin girl friendly as well. Black Radiance Pressed Powder As you can see in my pic, my pressed powders are well loved, Lol. Definitely recommend!
Kara S.
Raleigh
Review for: Golden Almond
I love this powder. It goes on well and is close to my skin tone. I had to get used to the brush applicator for the powder. I like the brush applicator alright but, I’m used to a sponge applicator. I use my hands to blend the powder. The powder lasts all day, I don’t have to reapply and that is awesome.
Laversa J.
Review for: Warm Hazel
This Black Radiance pressed powder will make your skin look fresh throughout the whole day I love this product it also absorbs oil and minimize shine on my face I use this all the time and it's all free is what I love about it
Nieeunta W.
Hampton, GA
Review for: Creamy Beige, Golden Almond
This is the best pressed powder ever!! I mix these 2 colors together to really set my foundation in place! You have slight transfer but my makeup didn't budge! I rarely blot when using this powder! And it's cheap!!!
Tiffany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe my skin has gotten darker or BR has lighten this product. I use the shade Ebony, the darkest one. Now when I used to wear this i used it as my powder contour but not it's like a setting powder for my face and it doesn't work well as a setting powder for me. So since that has failed, I now use it as a transition shade for my eyeshadow looks. So hey, you can say it's multi-purpose!
Krysteena L.
Review for: Mocha Dark
love this press powder. very pigment. it doesn't make my skin look dirty or ashy. great quality for the price. i have oily skin & its great at mattifying my face without making me look cakey. i use it for setting my contour and some times to set my face  Black Radiance Pressed Powder
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this entire brand! It's often difficult to find products for POC that actually work for my skin type and tone and this line is black owned and makes products just for me! Love this pressed powder to put on to reduce my shine and assist me in staying matte throughout my day. Works tremendously, and finishes with a sheer satin look!
Chanel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Mocha Dark, Golden Almond, Warm Hazelnut, Golden Almond, Bronze Glow
You can get these fairly cheap at your local drugstore and Walmart. I usually spend around $4 for mines. or find deals in drugstores.They usually stay put throughout the day. Much less in hotter months but that's to be expected. BR has a huge color range for WOC  which is one of the reasons I like them. I use the Shade Mocha to do most of my contour looks and that matches me rather well. Yes, I would highly recommend!
Andea K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder!!! I love black radiance in general. For me being colored and kind of light with a weird kind of undertone it's really hard for me to find makeup at drug stores that matches me without looking so ashy but these products give me absolute life !! lol.
Mikayla O.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple Product in my kit! I'm Dark skin and it works great for contorting. I've also used in on brown skin complexions as a transition color for shadow. this product is easy to apply and last all day! i would recommend this product to anyone.
Cindy R.
I am always tempted to buy this but i am not sure . Black radiance is a drugstore brand so prices are sometimes move convenient but it can also be a not so good product.
Missie P.
New Orleans, LA
How long does it last?
Deja K.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this ! What color do you ladies with "tan skin" get ? How is coverage ? does it appear cakey?
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a heavy makeup person and after moisturizing I just want a nice setting for my eyeliner and lipstick. Does this work well alone as a foundation?