BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black radiance pressed powder is formulated to absorb oil and minimize shine as it dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set your makeup for lasting loveliness with this oil-free formula. Keep a compact in your purse for quick touch-ups. see more...

Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't wear a lot of makeup, nor do I wear it often. But this is my #1 go to for very minimalistic, fresh.and natural looks. I love black radiance. Their liquid foundation was the first makeup I ever went out and bought for myself. Being a makeup novice I bought the wrong color 😂, but the point is their products are great.
Tikara L.
I am in love with Black Radiance products so this pressed powder did not disappoint! It takes away all of the oil and does a good job with coverage. The color matches perfectly and I definitely recommend trying this product as well as the other products from this line!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Amazing the shade range is so BOMB, and blends like a dream. Anyone can fine a shade in this Pressed Powder, good for setting the face or contouring your life away.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I really love this product. I'm biracial, so my skin is a little on the lighter side, but I've had serious issues trying to find a contour/bronzer powder that is matte and dark enough to actually make a difference on my skin color. Well, I found this powder and it gave me life! Just one swipe and I was in love with the pigmentation and how it just gave me the look I wanted. My only issue with this is you seem to hit the pan real fast, but since it is inexpensive, I will keep buying.
Amber Marie B.
I've been wearing makeup for years. And I've yet to find my "perfect" bronzer. While I'm still on the hunt for that product. This powder has been my stand in, it's perfect for day to day looks. Or even full on glam. I own it in multiple shades. And will continue to repurchase it I'm so happy that more Black Radiance products are being sold in stores and I can't wait to try more. This inexpensive, highly pigmented powder has become a coveted staple. And I know the rest of their products will be just as good. I've given this product a 4 out of 5 stars because well the price, color pay off, and availability are awesome. The product itself is not travel friendly. It's actually quite easy to break. Out of the four powders I own three are broken and have had to be re shaped with alcohol.
Melissa L.
Philadelphia
I remember purchasing this powder tat five below when I was in high school and I would wear it to school everyday without primer. That powder really holds in for a while though. Today I use it as a contour powder when I do my makeup and also as a transition shade when I am blending my eyeshadows. It's affordable and can be used for more than one thing
Larissa T.
I use this as a bronzer/contour shade. I love the warmth of this color and it just blends into the skin so it doesn't have a dry of powdery finish. It stays all day and it is oil free. It's super affordable and I would definitely buy this again!
Tiffany L.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased this product for a little under $5 at Walmart. I actually like it! It's easy to blend and has a nice shade selection. It is sometimes difficult to find makeup with shade ranges for POC I am impressed! I would definitely purchase it again and would recommend it to anyone looking for quality makeup at affordable prices.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
Omg I live by this powder, I have mines I the shade Marula & it is my absolute go to. I use it with all of my foundations & the look is always seemless & it stays put all day. When I sweep this I my face it's I a bronzing motion & it's never failed me yet, love it, this id's definitely a staple for me
dai w.
Smithfield, VA
i use this as a contour in the color mahogany. it looks better than when i use my dark concealer to contour. it applies easy and loosely smooth . i would say it's good for combination skin . i would most definitely but again