BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black radiance pressed powder is formulated to absorb oil and minimize shine as it dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set your makeup for lasting loveliness with this oil-free formula. Keep a compact in your purse for quick touch-ups. see more...

Lydia T.
Compton , CA
I love this powder the whole brand is for women of color isn’t that awesome? The powder is a medium to full coverage pressed foundation I use it to set my makeup and it’s perfect the color is on point their neutral shades are just that they’re not to cool tone like most brands tend to be. This is my go to powder for everyday use it almost reminds me of Mac natural skin finish powder if it was a full coverage powder
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
I loveeee this powder !! But buy buy. It lasts a longgg time an it sets very well for a low price. I love black radiance contour stick && setting powder !! Be careful with some of the colors though. Some have an orange tint. Not the darker colors but the very light colors. I’m like a kinda dark tone so I don’t really have that problem. But get this !! Ouuuu. Yassss🤗😍. This is a go to budget makeup brand for me 😌.
Bria C.
Durham, NC
I use this powder in different shades for under the eye to set and dust away baking powder, to contour, and also to set my face. This powder is amazing and i have absolutely no complaints.
Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't wear a lot of makeup, nor do I wear it often. But this is my #1 go to for very minimalistic, fresh.and natural looks. I love black radiance. Their liquid foundation was the first makeup I ever went out and bought for myself. Being a makeup novice I bought the wrong color 😂, but the point is their products are great.
Courtney W.
Hayward , CA
I use this to set my contour and it works beautifully. I recommend this product to women of deeper skin complexion because it has a wide range of color options. I set my powder with a setting spray so there is never a cakey outcome.
Kara S.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Black Radiance Pressed Powder This pressed powder works really well. I love the coverage it gives especially when I apply it with a beauty blender. I use the shade Golden Almond and it goes perfectly with my skin. It tones down shine well and it looks good in photos. It is not too cakey. I love this powder.
Amani S.
Sumter
I like this product and the many different dark shades that they come in. It’s very easy to use and is very inexpensive! It does set my makeup and i do use it to retouch my makeup throughout the day. Definitely a good purchase!
Brooke S.
Hyattsville , MD
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this powder in a shade that is darker than mine to use as a bronzer/contour. It is highly pigmented, matte, affordable, and a good purchase. I got it at Target and would recommend to anyone with brown/tan skin
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I really love this product. I'm biracial, so my skin is a little on the lighter side, but I've had serious issues trying to find a contour/bronzer powder that is matte and dark enough to actually make a difference on my skin color. Well, I found this powder and it gave me life! Just one swipe and I was in love with the pigmentation and how it just gave me the look I wanted. My only issue with this is you seem to hit the pan real fast, but since it is inexpensive, I will keep buying.
Larissa T.
I use this as a bronzer/contour shade. I love the warmth of this color and it just blends into the skin so it doesn't have a dry of powdery finish. It stays all day and it is oil free. It's super affordable and I would definitely buy this again!