BY BLACK RADIANCE

Black radiance pressed powder is formulated to absorb oil and minimize shine as it dries to a matte finish that looks fresh all day. Set your makeup for lasting loveliness with this oil-free formula. Keep a compact in your purse for quick touch-ups. see more...

Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this powder the whole brand is for women of color isn’t that awesome? The powder is a medium to full coverage pressed foundation I use it to set my makeup and it’s perfect the color is on point their neutral shades are just that they’re not to cool tone like most brands tend to be. This is my go to powder for everyday use it almost reminds me of Mac natural skin finish powder if it was a full coverage powder
Amani S.
Sumter
I like this product and the many different dark shades that they come in. It’s very easy to use and is very inexpensive! It does set my makeup and i do use it to retouch my makeup throughout the day. Definitely a good purchase!
Bria C.
Durham, NC
I use this powder in different shades for under the eye to set and dust away baking powder, to contour, and also to set my face. This powder is amazing and i have absolutely no complaints.
Hannah E.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't wear a lot of makeup, nor do I wear it often. But this is my #1 go to for very minimalistic, fresh.and natural looks. I love black radiance. Their liquid foundation was the first makeup I ever went out and bought for myself. Being a makeup novice I bought the wrong color 😂, but the point is their products are great.
Courtney W.
Hayward , CA
I use this to set my contour and it works beautifully. I recommend this product to women of deeper skin complexion because it has a wide range of color options. I set my powder with a setting spray so there is never a cakey outcome.
t s.
I am in love with Black Radiance products so this pressed powder did not disappoint! It takes away all of the oil and does a good job with coverage. The color matches perfectly and I definitely recommend trying this product as well as the other products from this line!
Monet S.
Amazing the shade range is so BOMB, and blends like a dream. Anyone can fine a shade in this Pressed Powder, good for setting the face or contouring your life away.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
I really love this product. I'm biracial, so my skin is a little on the lighter side, but I've had serious issues trying to find a contour/bronzer powder that is matte and dark enough to actually make a difference on my skin color. Well, I found this powder and it gave me life! Just one swipe and I was in love with the pigmentation and how it just gave me the look I wanted. My only issue with this is you seem to hit the pan real fast, but since it is inexpensive, I will keep buying.
Amber Marie B.
I've been wearing makeup for years. And I've yet to find my "perfect" bronzer. While I'm still on the hunt for that product. This powder has been my stand in, it's perfect for day to day looks. Or even full on glam. I own it in multiple shades. And will continue to repurchase it I'm so happy that more Black Radiance products are being sold in stores and I can't wait to try more. This inexpensive, highly pigmented powder has become a coveted staple. And I know the rest of their products will be just as good. I've given this product a 4 out of 5 stars because well the price, color pay off, and availability are awesome. The product itself is not travel friendly. It's actually quite easy to break. Out of the four powders I own three are broken and have had to be re shaped with alcohol.
Larissa T.
I use this as a bronzer/contour shade. I love the warmth of this color and it just blends into the skin so it doesn't have a dry of powdery finish. It stays all day and it is oil free. It's super affordable and I would definitely buy this again!