BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in yo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The lip gloss is thick but goes on smooth. You can blend with lipstick to a different bursting color than lip gloss and lipstick. The lip gloss stays for long period of time. It is shiny and an attention grabber. The gloss comes clear but there are also many other colors to play with as well." in 4 reviews
Bella H.
I hate the way this looks on me, it was very tacky and felt like my lips were sticking together. Overall i hate this product.
piera! m.
Atlanta , GA
this lipgloss adds the perfect shine to your lips as well as a subtle tint. it’s a pretty thick lipgloss, which may help in how it stays on.
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
Shellby F.
Review for: Back Rich Plum more...
Lip gloss is my favorite quick fix for boring lips abd this one is my favorite. Beautiful color that covers effortlessly. My only issue is that it wipes off and can be a tad sticky. However, this is my favorite color and my go to gloss.
Kinsley H.
Tuscaloosa
This lip gloss gets a bit sticky after 15 mins of wear, but it does provide shine and the colors are very pigmented.
Annie P.
Review for: Caramel Kiss more...
The best lip gloss compared to any lip gloss I’ve tried at beauty supply stores. I bought this product at CVS and i use it by itself of to give my matte liquid lipstick a little shine if it’s a nude lipstick.
dad h.
Scott Air Force Base
Review for: Back Copper, Haute Pink more...
These colors are poppin’ yo. They are so cute and I love the gold accent on the tubes. It’s sticky like most glosses are so that wasn’t a huge issue for me
Kendra K.
Review for: Clear Shine more...
I like it but at the same time I don’t. It lasts for a long time on your lips but it is annoyingly sticky and tacky feeling on your lips.
Alizé H.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Caramel Kiss more...
My favorite lipgloss at the moment. Purchased at Walmart. It keeps my lips hydrated and protected to the sun.
Karen H.
This lip gloss is inexpensive and it came with a variety of colors. I love how it felt on my lips . This lip gloss is sold at walgreens, Walmart etc
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?