BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christian P.
New Orleans
Review for: Haute Pink, Raspberry
I really love this lipgloss. It has a really nice shine and great color. Some are sticky but not all of them. I wear it just about everyday and is one my favorite products
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
The lip gloss is thick but goes on smooth. You can blend with lipstick to a different bursting color than lip gloss and lipstick. The lip gloss stays for long period of time. It is shiny and an attention grabber. The gloss comes clear but there are also many other colors to play with as well.
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Love, love, love this lip floors. It's made for women of color. It matches our skin tones. The lip gloss is smooth and creamy. It smells sweet and tastes good on my lips. The color is not overbearing. It blends magnificently. It's priced very low, but it's a great gloss. Would definitely recommend. Would purchase again.
Sihem L.
Review for: Haute Pink
Very nice and very very glossy makes the lips very shiny, It's my current favorite. I would recommend it to everyone
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've bought the Raspberry one at Walmart the other day because I fell in love with the bright, orange/pinky color. And although it was a blind buy because I've never purchased or used anything of the Black Radiance brand before, I must say, I will certainly start getting to know it. I love the lip-gloss, the color is beautiful. Sometimes I get angry when the color in the package doesn't really match the color when I apply it on my lips, but this one gave what they offered. The texture was not sticky at all. It was comfortable on my lips and it did not fade quickly. I'm glad I tried this brand and I'm definitely curious over what else I've been missing out on!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
I received this lipgloss in one of my subscription boxes and I'm not a big fan. This lipgloss is a little messy and slightly sticky. It's not the best color either. It's best mixed with a more matte or satin color. I don't recommend
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I do not recommend it. On my lips it is very sticky and not at all flattering. This is the type of lip gloss that gets caught in your hair and all over your drinking straw. I hope this helped!
Nicasie J.
Love the pigment in this lip gloss and also the texture it's thick but not sticky great job black radiance
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
Ilymar B.
Seriously love this lip color It is everything & does not feel cakey on my skin at all! It is really gentle on the skin to, you can get it at Walmart or Walgreens. I would recommend this
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?