BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?2 Answers
Sihem L.
Review for: Haute Pink more...
Very nice and very very glossy makes the lips very shiny, It's my current favorite. I would recommend it to everyone
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Love, love, love this lip floors. It's made for women of color. It matches our skin tones. The lip gloss is smooth and creamy. It smells sweet and tastes good on my lips. The color is not overbearing. It blends magnificently. It's priced very low, but it's a great gloss. Would definitely recommend. Would purchase again.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
This is my holy grail!!! Love this product cannot live without it it's been a part of my arsenal for quite some time. It's the only lip gloss that moisturize my lips completely my all time favorite color is the violet it matches my skin perfectly!! It's a must have I highly recommend it.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I received this lipgloss in one of my subscription boxes and I'm not a big fan. This lipgloss is a little messy and slightly sticky. It's not the best color either. It's best mixed with a more matte or satin color. I don't recommend
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I do not recommend it. On my lips it is very sticky and not at all flattering. This is the type of lip gloss that gets caught in your hair and all over your drinking straw. I hope this helped!
Nicasie J.
Love the pigment in this lip gloss and also the texture it's thick but not sticky great job black radiance
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
Sabrina M.
Review for: Back Purple more...
Love this lip gloss perfect in every way... thick shiny and smells really nice and comes in many different colors.
Shellby F.
Review for: Back Rich Plum more...
Lip gloss is my favorite quick fix for boring lips abd this one is my favorite. Beautiful color that covers effortlessly. My only issue is that it wipes off and can be a tad sticky. However, this is my favorite color and my go to gloss.
Kinsley H.
Tuscaloosa
This lip gloss gets a bit sticky after 15 mins of wear, but it does provide shine and the colors are very pigmented.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?