BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?2 Answers
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I do not recommend it. On my lips it is very sticky and not at all flattering. This is the type of lip gloss that gets caught in your hair and all over your drinking straw. I hope this helped!
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel bad for rating such a cheap product so lowly, but oh dear. It was very goopy on my lips and sticky which is a huge pet peeve. The smell was slightly plastic-y. Overall it was just not as good as excepted. It definitely did change colors and look cute though, so if you don't mind the goopy, sticky, plastic-y-ness then go for it!
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this lipgloss in one of my subscription boxes and I'm not a big fan. This lipgloss is a little messy and slightly sticky. It's not the best color either. It's best mixed with a more matte or satin color. I don't recommend
Sihem L.
Review for: Haute Pink
Very nice and very very glossy makes the lips very shiny, It's my current favorite. I would recommend it to everyone
Sabrina M.
Review for: Back Purple
Love this lip gloss perfect in every way... thick shiny and smells really nice and comes in many different colors.
Shellby F.
Review for: Back Rich Plum
Lip gloss is my favorite quick fix for boring lips abd this one is my favorite. Beautiful color that covers effortlessly. My only issue is that it wipes off and can be a tad sticky. However, this is my favorite color and my go to gloss.
Chieme E.
I have the lip gloss in blackberry. It is very pigmented and moisturizing. I love the color for fall but can be a little sticky with overuse.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the clear color lip gloss to this and it works great I have yet to get this color but I know the brand is great!
Christian P.
New Orleans
Review for: Haute Pink, Raspberry
I really love this lipgloss. It has a really nice shine and great color. Some are sticky but not all of them. I wear it just about everyday and is one my favorite products
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip gloss is thick but goes on smooth. You can blend with lipstick to a different bursting color than lip gloss and lipstick. The lip gloss stays for long period of time. It is shiny and an attention grabber. The gloss comes clear but there are also many other colors to play with as well.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?