BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Alizé H.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Caramel Kiss more...
My favorite lipgloss at the moment. Purchased at Walmart. It keeps my lips hydrated and protected to the sun.
Toni
Very thick formula and very glossy. The application is hard with the tip. I would prefer a doe-foot applicator.
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love black radiance products!! Their lipglosses are inexpensive and work just fine. They moisturize my lips and have the perfect amount of glitter.
Christian P.
New Orleans
Review for: Haute Pink, Raspberry more...
I really love this lipgloss. It has a really nice shine and great color. Some are sticky but not all of them. I wear it just about everyday and is one my favorite products
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
The lip gloss is thick but goes on smooth. You can blend with lipstick to a different bursting color than lip gloss and lipstick. The lip gloss stays for long period of time. It is shiny and an attention grabber. The gloss comes clear but there are also many other colors to play with as well.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Love, love, love this lip floors. It's made for women of color. It matches our skin tones. The lip gloss is smooth and creamy. It smells sweet and tastes good on my lips. The color is not overbearing. It blends magnificently. It's priced very low, but it's a great gloss. Would definitely recommend. Would purchase again.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've bought the Raspberry one at Walmart the other day because I fell in love with the bright, orange/pinky color. And although it was a blind buy because I've never purchased or used anything of the Black Radiance brand before, I must say, I will certainly start getting to know it. I love the lip-gloss, the color is beautiful. Sometimes I get angry when the color in the package doesn't really match the color when I apply it on my lips, but this one gave what they offered. The texture was not sticky at all. It was comfortable on my lips and it did not fade quickly. I'm glad I tried this brand and I'm definitely curious over what else I've been missing out on!
Nicasie J.
Love the pigment in this lip gloss and also the texture it's thick but not sticky great job black radiance
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
This is my holy grail!!! Love this product cannot live without it it's been a part of my arsenal for quite some time. It's the only lip gloss that moisturize my lips completely my all time favorite color is the violet it matches my skin perfectly!! It's a must have I highly recommend it.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?