9 colors available

BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lobna A.
Lobna A.
Alexanderia
Review for: Violet, Haute Pink
 it is so nice one  what is really good about that is it so smooth and stay along the night and also a high quality and  these colors are so shining and  i feel that is a super wow  i use it every day and so time it become hard to find ! i will happily buy it again
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've bought the Raspberry one at Walmart the other day because I fell in love with the bright, orange/pinky color. And although it was a blind buy because I've never purchased or used anything of the Black Radiance brand before, I must say, I will certainly start getting to know it. I love the lip-gloss, the color is beautiful. Sometimes I get angry when the color in the package doesn't really match the color when I apply it on my lips, but this one gave what they offered. The texture was not sticky at all. It was comfortable on my lips and it did not fade quickly. I'm glad I tried this brand and I'm definitely curious over what else I've been missing out on!
Nicasie J.
Nicasie J.
Love the pigment in this lip gloss and also the texture it's thick but not sticky great job black radiance
Franchel P.
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
Ilymar B.
Ilymar B.
Seriously love this lip color It is everything & does not feel cakey on my skin at all! It is really gentle on the skin to, you can get it at Walmart or Walgreens. I would recommend this
teresa w.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail!!! Love this product cannot live without it it's been a part of my arsenal for quite some time. It's the only lip gloss that moisturize my lips completely my all time favorite color is the violet it matches my skin perfectly!! It's a must have I highly recommend it.
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say this is one of my favorite lip glosses in the world he is very very moisturizing it has a great color to it I was not disappointed at all this is a product I would definitely buy
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
Review for: Haute Pink
Very nice and very very glossy makes the lips very shiny, It's my current favorite. I would recommend it to everyone
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Review for: Back Purple
Love this lip gloss perfect in every way... thick shiny and smells really nice and comes in many different colors.
Shellby F.
Shellby F.
Review for: Back Rich Plum
Lip gloss is my favorite quick fix for boring lips abd this one is my favorite. Beautiful color that covers effortlessly. My only issue is that it wipes off and can be a tad sticky. However, this is my favorite color and my go to gloss.
Jess W.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?