9 colors available

BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel bad for rating such a cheap product so lowly, but oh dear. It was very goopy on my lips and sticky which is a huge pet peeve. The smell was slightly plastic-y. Overall it was just not as good as excepted. It definitely did change colors and look cute though, so if you don't mind the goopy, sticky, plastic-y-ness then go for it!
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say this is one of my favorite lip glosses in the world he is very very moisturizing it has a great color to it I was not disappointed at all this is a product I would definitely buy
Taisha L.
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've bought the Raspberry one at Walmart the other day because I fell in love with the bright, orange/pinky color. And although it was a blind buy because I've never purchased or used anything of the Black Radiance brand before, I must say, I will certainly start getting to know it. I love the lip-gloss, the color is beautiful. Sometimes I get angry when the color in the package doesn't really match the color when I apply it on my lips, but this one gave what they offered. The texture was not sticky at all. It was comfortable on my lips and it did not fade quickly. I'm glad I tried this brand and I'm definitely curious over what else I've been missing out on!
Sihem L.
Sihem L.
Review for: Haute Pink
Very nice and very very glossy makes the lips very shiny, It's my current favorite. I would recommend it to everyone
Jess W.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?