BY BLACK RADIANCE

An intuitive gloss that reacts with your personal skin chemistry to transform from clear into your own custom shade of pink. Create a shiny perfectly pink pout all your own. ; see more...

• Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in yo...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The lip gloss is thick but goes on smooth. You can blend with lipstick to a different bursting color than lip gloss and lipstick. The lip gloss stays for long period of time. It is shiny and an attention grabber. The gloss comes clear but there are also many other colors to play with as well." in 4 reviews
Annie P.
Review for: Caramel Kiss more...
The best lip gloss compared to any lip gloss I’ve tried at beauty supply stores. I bought this product at CVS and i use it by itself of to give my matte liquid lipstick a little shine if it’s a nude lipstick.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Love, love, love this lip floors. It's made for women of color. It matches our skin tones. The lip gloss is smooth and creamy. It smells sweet and tastes good on my lips. The color is not overbearing. It blends magnificently. It's priced very low, but it's a great gloss. Would definitely recommend. Would purchase again.
Danielle J.
Dayton , OH
Christian P.
New Orleans
Review for: Haute Pink, Raspberry more...
I really love this lipgloss. It has a really nice shine and great color. Some are sticky but not all of them. I wear it just about everyday and is one my favorite products
Shellby F.
Review for: Back Rich Plum more...
Lip gloss is my favorite quick fix for boring lips abd this one is my favorite. Beautiful color that covers effortlessly. My only issue is that it wipes off and can be a tad sticky. However, this is my favorite color and my go to gloss.
Taylor S.
Monroe, LA
I feel bad for rating such a cheap product so lowly, but oh dear. It was very goopy on my lips and sticky which is a huge pet peeve. The smell was slightly plastic-y. Overall it was just not as good as excepted. It definitely did change colors and look cute though, so if you don't mind the goopy, sticky, plastic-y-ness then go for it!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I received this lipgloss in one of my subscription boxes and I'm not a big fan. This lipgloss is a little messy and slightly sticky. It's not the best color either. It's best mixed with a more matte or satin color. I don't recommend
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
This is my holy grail!!! Love this product cannot live without it it's been a part of my arsenal for quite some time. It's the only lip gloss that moisturize my lips completely my all time favorite color is the violet it matches my skin perfectly!! It's a must have I highly recommend it.
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I do not recommend it. On my lips it is very sticky and not at all flattering. This is the type of lip gloss that gets caught in your hair and all over your drinking straw. I hope this helped!
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?