Add a Photo

Photos (5)
teresa w.
teresa w.
Cordova, TN
This is my holy grail!!! Love this product cannot live without it it's been a part of my arsenal for quite some time. It's the only lip gloss that moisturize my lips completely my all time favorite color is the violet it matches my skin perfectly!! It's a must have I highly recommend it.
Shellby F.
Shellby F.
Jan. 15, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Back Rich Plum
Lip gloss is my favorite quick fix for boring lips abd this one is my favorite. Beautiful color that covers effortlessly. My only issue is that it wipes off and can be a tad sticky. However, this is my favorite color and my go to gloss.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I received this lipgloss in one of my subscription boxes and I'm not a big fan. This lipgloss is a little messy and slightly sticky. It's not the best color either. It's best mixed with a more matte or satin color. I don't recommend
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
I received this lip gloss as a gift and I do not recommend it. On my lips it is very sticky and not at all flattering. This is the type of lip gloss that gets caught in your hair and all over your drinking straw. I hope this helped!
Ilymar B.
Ilymar B.
Seriously love this lip color It is everything & does not feel cakey on my skin at all! It is really gentle on the skin to, you can get it at Walmart or Walgreens. I would recommend this
Franchel P.
Franchel P.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encanta!! Lo compre por el color, tiene buen precio, lo llevo en mi bolsa de maquillajes en todo tiempo, es facil para aplicar, tienen buena variedad de colores, muy buen producto.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Jan. 30, 2016, 1:39 a.m.
Review for: Back Purple
Love this lip gloss perfect in every way... thick shiny and smells really nice and comes in many different colors.
Nicasie J.
Nicasie J.
Love the pigment in this lip gloss and also the texture it's thick but not sticky great job black radiance
Chieme E.
Chieme E.
I have the lip gloss in blackberry. It is very pigmented and moisturizing. I love the color for fall but can be a little sticky with overuse.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I have the clear color lip gloss to this and it works great I have yet to get this color but I know the brand is great!
Jess W.
Jess W.
Does this get on your teeth or taste bad if it gets in your mouth ?