BY BLACK RADIANCE

New! Coco Lip Gloss. Nourishes & softens. Long-lasting moisture. Antioxidant protection. No animal testing High gloss sheer color that nourishes and softens lips with long-lasting moisture and antioxidant protection. see more...

• Does this like gloss have color or is a nude a shade,2 Answers
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
I was in the store browsing for lipsticks when I came across this lip gloss, I usually don't do lip gloss because they never last long on my lips. So along with picking this up and the lipstick in the same brown color to use with it just in case. I am glad I gave this a go it was the perfect shade and it even lasts longer then the lipstick I got from them. I was looking for something I did not have to keep reapplying on my lips and that would not dry them up and this stuff is the bomb. So far I have not seen any other colors then the brown I got but would like to try these in other shades.
Keishonna J.
Milledgeville, GA
This is by far the best lip gloss to me I mean I just love it. If you are like me and live thick sticky consistency of a lip gloss you will love this... A little of this product goes a long way and you will definitely get that glossy shine... It's very affordable I only pay $2 for it and it lasts me a few months... I highly recommend it...
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love this lip gloss!!! I own it in both Cocoa & Plum! I like that it is inexpensive, but, doesn't have a formula that is cheap in quality! The gloss leaves a nice shine and actually moisturizes my lips with a hint of color. The Cocoa is a nice lightly shimmery/golden color with a hint of a cocoa tone. I didn't think it would look good on me, but, I was wrong! It's a nice shade you can wear with any outfit! Plum is a deep purple that has the right amount of color without my lips look too purple and unnatural. The formula is essentially tasteless. And I don't have to reapply too much during the day. I love Black Radiance's cosmetics!
cass d.
Got this lip gloss from my local Walgreen's it was on sale so I got it. Omg how I wish I grab the other colors that were left. I picked this brown gold color because this is a color I wear a lot on my lips. It smells so good! It's long lasting , this is a great lip gloss you can use it as a topper or just wear it as is on your lips. I recommend this lip gloss! Its not sticky and is doesn't move from your lips! Right, its perfect!
Queen Esther S.
If you grew up wearing lip gloss as a kid then you know they come in a variety of formulation. This one I like for it gives a high gloss but near the end of the day can become sticky. When wearing this lip gloss I typically pair it with a neutral lip liner. Make sure to moisturize your lips prior to application for it does help with the "stickiness". Either way, I am still wearing mine for I love the color of the lip gloss and they only cost $3 in Dollar General.
Ava H.
Lafayette, LA
I love this gloss. I picked it up in Target while picking something up for a friend. I was in a rush and it was on sale. Great decision. I'm a gloss junkie and I go through a lot of glosses or lose them. This one I'll be holding on to. I actually bought two only to realize I had the same color twice. Definitely wish I wouldn't have gave one to my friend and got another. It paired perfectly with a nude liner. Gloss can get sticky if it isn't maintained. Other than that, GREAT PRODUCT.
Breanna R.
Auburn, AL
This gloss is the best. I am a big fan of black radiance products and they never fail to make a perfect product. I bought three different colors my favorite being the plum color gloss. It leaves your lips with the perfect tint and not overly glossed. You can purchase this product from your local Walmart for about $4.00 each.
Nesh H.
Absolutely love this lip gloss. It happens to be one of my go to products. My favorite is pink haze. The formula is nice and the color is somewhat similar to that of an iridescent one
Nicole T.
Black radiance is doing a great job in following current beauty trends with products that cater to women of color. This nude gloss is a perfect go to to balance out a fresh face make up look or to pair with a heavy smokey eye.
Tiffany P.
I love this lip gloss. I have it in black cherry and it's nice, thick and smooth. The color is pretty good for a lip gloss. I also really like the smell.
Alexis Y.
Does this like gloss have color or is a nude a shade,