BY BLACK RADIANCE

New! Pink Dahlia Perfect Tone Lip Color. Full coverage & shine in one stroke. Enriched with vitamins A & E. Moisturizing color that lasts for hours. see more...

Black Radiance Perfect Tone Lip Color
  • "Black Radiance create really beautiful, smooth, and creamy lipsticks. I have 2 and I love them. #makeup #blackradiancebeauty " in 4 reviews
Allie A.
Charlotte
Review for: Other more...
I love this brand! I love trying different lipsticks! This one is has sparkles in it and is a darker shade which I tend to like darker shades on me. It’s stays on pretty well and looks good with just about any outfit! #lipstick #blackradiance Black Radiance Perfect Tone Lip Color
Tamya Williams
Austin , TX
Awesome product! Very moisterizing,very pigmented,cute packaging, and the colors are beautiful! In love with #blackradiance lipsticks! I'm wearing shade 5023B in the picture with the denim jacket, and shade 5042A in the picture with the Christmas sweater!
Stephanie F.
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick! I have the shade Copper Glow. I was never really into dark lips until this lipstick. I picked it up randomly while shopping at Walgreens. It's very creamy and the packaging is nice. It does transfer and takes like two coats to appear opaque on the lips.
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
The lipstick goes on smooth. It applies to lips true to color. Received many compliments. Even though some of my lipstick comes off on my cups; majority stays on my lips. I apply lipstick no more than 2x day when I wear. Easy to remove when extremely wet.
Delisa R.
Tupelo, MS
It’s very pigmented and creamy! I love the shade of course. It’s very affordable. Very easy to apply and doesn’t stain your lips to bad. I would recommend this to anyone who wants low end with great quality!
Makala f.
I love black radiance I always will this lipstick have me life being a brown skin girl and trying to find lipsticks that will suit me this was a wonderful choice
toshneke r.
Roanoke , VA
I LOVE BLACK RADIANCE LIPSTICK IT WORKS GREAT FOR ME I LOVE DARK COLORS AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER IS THAT IT IS REALLY EAS TO MAKE THE COLOR MATTE BY ADDING A TRANSLUCENT POWDER TO THE LIPS OR I LINE MY LIP WITH A BLACK LINER AND AND A DARK PURPLE LIPSTICK IN THE CENTER THEN PUT A MATTE PURPLE SHADOW OVER TOP AND IT LAST ALL DAY LONG AND ITS SUCH A PRETTY OMBRE FOR FALL TNR
Brittany L.
Charlotte, NC
This actually a three star lippie, but the price makes it for. It's like, two bucks, and the colors are deep and gorgeous. However, as other reviewers have noted, it does wear off pretty easily and you'll be reapplying it after coffee, after a snack, after lunch, after you talk too much...but I mean...it's $2!! Worth.
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
I bought these at my local Walgreens. They come with a dollar off coupon and we're only $3.99. The formula is great. The dry very matte. I would suggest using a lip balm first before applying. Colors are very vibrant and they have awesome color selection. Matte Lip Creme
Shaye S.
I just tried the color Panther today, and its a great $3 cheaper dupe of the Maybelline SuperStay Wine and Forever. However, it does wipe off your lips very easily. The color is beautiful, but not very lasting. If you don't mind reapplying throughout the day, its a great lipstick. I love the colors available.
LEAR25887 Glendis L.