Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter

by Black Radiance

New Black Radiance® Liquid Radiance is a sensuous liquid highlighter that can be worn alone or mixed with your favorite complexion products to achieve radiant appearance.

Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter? What’s the best way to apply this? Brush or blender?
Start your review of Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter!
Cy A.
Fairfax, VA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Gold Dust
It does the job, great price and value. It shimmers all day, it is light weight which makes it perfect.
consuela B.
Worthington, OH
Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter uploaded by consuela B.
Review for: Gold Dust
I can't use this everyday as I have sensitive skin. But if you want an intense glow.. THIS IS IT. I sometimes use this under my foundation so that it shines through as if I'm glowing
Chontali H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Gold Dust
Love this highlighter! It glides on skin smoothly and feels good on the skin. I love the liquid highlighter.
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter uploaded by Cristina N.
Review for: Gold Dust
Not the the best pigmented but is really fresh and wet when applied. Blendable and goes on better when blending with a beauty blender.
Olivia G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter uploaded by Olivia G.
I recently purchased this amazing product. I am obsessed! I apply it right after my primer and right before my foundation. It gives my foundation a radiant natural glow! I love it so much! If it wasn’t for my sensitive, I’d rub this all over my body!❣️
Dee L.
Charlotte, NC
Black Radiance Liquid Radiance Highlighter uploaded by Dee L.
Review for: Gold Dust
This would’ve been perfect for me if the pigment wasn’t so dark. It made me suuuuper bronze which didn’t contrast well since I’m so fair skinned. I do love the glass bottle and dropper stick tho. And I would recommend giving it a try. Just didn’t work w my skin tone.
Mary L.
Tallahassee, FL
This product is honestly so beautiful in the bottle and on your skin. You can get this baby for under $10 I want to say at your nearest target. Would recommend to anyone
Jaleesa B.
Killeen, TX
I liked it but wouldn’t use for everyday use. Be very careful because it can get messy!
Kassidy D.
Franklin, TN
Honestly when it comes to highlighter I’m not really a huge fan when it comes to liquid highlighter but my friend let me try hers and it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good enough for me to recommend to anyone.
Jadeon W.
Review for: Weight in Rose
this is a my bestie right here it gives me very much natural skin vibes and i loving it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelrie W.
Racine, WI
il y a un an
Ashleigh W. il y a 4 mois
Blender if you want it to look thicker on your cheekbones ... brush if you want a fainter look