17 colors available

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Provides full coverage and sufficient shine in one. This beautiful collection of lip colors is designed to complement a vast array of skin tones. Plus, its deep moisturizing color lasts for hours. see more...

• Do the lipsticks make your lips feel dry?3 Answers
  • Is this a blue base red color? thats what I'm looking for. thanks. Pam2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
These lipsticks were amazingly affordable but i didn't like it as much as i was expecting. Some of the colors i purchased just looked plain ugly and they are extremely drying. They came off after just a few hours and also leave a stain. However, the pigmentation is great and it is really smooth to apply. I don't recommend these lipsticks and there are probably better lipsticks for the same price.
Darleisha S.
Darleisha S.
I discovered these at my local walmart for only 2 BUCKS!! Yes you read that correctly! It comes in a pretty basic packaging thats easily broken, however the project itself makes up for that! The color is very bold with a nice tent! It last pretty long and does not dry your lips out! Only con is that is has a bit of a shine to it so I use it to mix colors instead of just applying alone!
Di'Yanna T.
Di'Yanna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are fantastic for all skin tones. I have dark skin and shades like copper glow and panther look beautiful and have a great consistency so the color does come through on my skin tone which I love. These lipsticks do have a staying power to them and stay it's true color throughout the day.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Worth, IL
Just found these lippies at Walmart for less than $2 bucks! great pigment and lasts much longer than I thought it would! They also keep my lips moisturized unlike some cheaper lipsticks that dry your lips up. I will be definitely buying more of these such a great deal!
michelle h.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
I love the colors there are . they sell it in a drug store so off course you wouldn't have the best results but it looks beautiful on your lips but if you lick your lips it will slowly fade . so the bad thing about these lipsticks are they wont stay on too long .
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say about this product the way it set is amazing , I love how is like a matte after finish applying & it's stay in place for hours the price is soo adorable & I will definitely buy this product again definitely recommended this to anyone .
Destini W.
Destini W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think these lipsticks are great for all skin tones, especially darker tones. However, the lipstick is a bit greasy so it feels more like a gloss than a lipstick, but even so you're lips stay moisturized and it is a very affordable product.
Ashani D.
Ashani D.
Waldorf, MD
It's a really nice lipstick the colors are amazing. It's a good value since they're only like $2. it met my expections I just love how easy it is to use. However it doesn't stay on long but I do recommend it to people who don't mind
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Washington, DC
Very affordable! My mother put me on to this lipstick and I think I've lucked up. Its very moisturizing. Not to mention, its very cheap. I find this brand at my local beauty supply, cvs, and walmart. Has a nice range of shades!
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only good thing of this product is the price. I really hate this lipstick because is too oily, and the color that you see in the bar isn't the same when you put on your lips. I wouldn't buy it again.
Praise E.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the lipsticks make your lips feel dry?
Is this a blue base red color? thats what I'm looking for. thanks. Pam