BY BLACK RADIANCE

Provides full coverage and sufficient shine in one. This beautiful collection of lip colors is designed to complement a vast array of skin tones. Plus, its deep moisturizing color lasts for hours. see more...

• Do the lipsticks make your lips feel dry?3 Answers
  • Is this a blue base red color? thats what I'm looking for...2 Answers
Black Radiance Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick formula , its really creamy, smooth on the lipsticks its feels soft & just wonderful. I just wish that some of the lipsticks were matte but other than that the lipsticks are GREAT!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is most amazing lipstick I think so moisturizing and the amount we have to pay is really low. Awesome quality and stay on your lips for long. Hydrates your lips, and finishes little matte. Packaging is little cheap and the name is on packaging side where you have to rip open, so you loose the name if you don't save it. I will recommend this lipsticks to everyone, they have beautiful color selection." in 6 reviews
  • "I love Black Radiance lip sticks! I tried a bright purple, I think it was called African Violet. Its my favorite lipstick and perfect three dollars cheaper dupe for the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids. The colors are exactly how they look and long lasting as long as you reapply after you eat. I am a white girl, but I am all about my black radiance lip colors! ;)" in 4 reviews
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other more...
First off, I have not heard many people talk about these lipsticks and I must say.... it needs to have more of a talk. I have several shades from this collection and I personally am very pleased as to how pigmented, creamy these are. They do not feather, bleed or move all over the place and quite long lasting. It’s affordable and if you have not tried any (especially women of color) if you see these, pick one up and give it a try. Totally affordable. :)
Adina E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Lip Color 0.13 oz; 3.6 g more...
So you are looking for a rich, true to color, full coverage that will last, and not break the bank, stand up to a high end brand AND be an impressive, up-to-date shade range? Wow, you want a lot.. but it's right at your local drug store in Black Radiance Beauty lipsticks. Super popular, because they cannot stay on the shelves! I habe several of these beauties, some with satin finish and a couple of non-drying matte shades. Of you ate not shared of color, these lipsticks will have your lips popping! The price range is unbelievable for the quality.
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
Black radiance was actually my first lipstick purchase. I wasn’t always into lipstick. You couldn’t pay me to wear it. I seen this deep red color one day in walmart and decided to try it. I have been in love every since. One of my favorites for sure. It also inspired me to try other black radiance products which I love!
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I currently have 3 colors with this product. I enjoy the brown and burgundy one but the purple one is kinda sheer and patchy. The formula is different too like it has an oil base. I'll like their other products but the purple. I have to usually wear it over another purple shade.
Kendro T.
One of the best kept secrets out there in the drug store makeup world. These lippies are only about $3 a pop but have the pigmentation and long lasting power of drugstore makeup! Been a fan since 2011
Reesha P.
North Little Rock, AR
I bought this at Walmart for under $2. So it is very affordable. I bought a black lipstick. It is very pigmented. I can't really say for other color. It smudges pretty bad (thumbs down) and is easily removable (thumbs up for me). It kind of smells funny to me. Like the smell was enough for me to say I'm not buying it again unless I see a color that just wows me. It was in a sealed packaging which is why I couldn't smell it before I bought it, but again it was only $2, so why not you know?
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Review for: Copper Glow more...
I really enjoy darker shades of lipstick with my skin tone. The packaging is standard, but black radiance has a distinct gold tube. Copper glow is an amazing color. It's more on the brown side and is easy to wear with any look. This is my go to shade for any occasion. It is relatively cheap, but unfortunately it is not always easy to find. Regardless, I always lean towards purchasing items that cater to women of color, and their shades of lipstick certainly look great of brown skin, especially copper glow!
Maria S.
These are good but not great. With some of the darker shades you might need to wear a Lipliner. I do have a favorite shades called Pale Rose. It's the perfect every day kind of pink. I DO RECOMMEND THAT SHADE! They're very affordable, you don't pay more then $2.00 @ your local walmart. Very comfortable to wear and they don't really have a scent. I might try out the rest of their lipsticks.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Purple Passion Bulk more...
This isn't the color that I have out of the maybe 4 that I own, but for the sake of reviews, I'll say that it's a decent product. Not 5 stars worth because sometimes the colors are streaky. The pigment is there, just the formula sometimes isn't all there with certain colors. I would like to try other colors in the future though. Not a bad smell or taste. Lasts a good amount of time on the lips, looks great and is blendable with other colors.
Niki S.
Review for: Other more...
Again I got this where? WALGREENS. Dont sleep on Walgreens ppl lol but this was on sale for $0.49 the color reminded me of MAC Heroine which is my favorite lipstick by them but I got this to go w/my herione lipgloss and it is a beautiful colors but good God it bleeds like crazy. You definitely need a lip linear&some tissue because it will stain your skin your teeth. Its a mess but it last you a good while so I say try it for yourself.
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Do the lipsticks make your lips feel dry?
Is this a blue base red color? thats what I'm looking for. thanks. Pam