BY BLACK RADIANCE

Lip Appeal are retractable pencils used to shape or accentuate the outline of the lips, and to keep lipstick from feathering. The pencils are formulated to be firm enough to draw a precise thin line, yet soft enough to blend, without tugging. Built-in sharpener allows for beauty on the go. ; see more...

mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Black radiance is great lower priced brand. this pencil with their lipstick is perfection! very pretty and smooth. only issue is that i have to touch up after every meal or kiss.
Terra W.
McComb, MS
I love this product and the overall output of it. When I line my lips with this product, whatever lipstick or lip stain I am wearing holds really well. The deepness of the color Mahogany is the perfect pencil to get a defined lip.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
I love how they designed this product to make it look like a real pencil. I feel like they did a good job on the appeal but not so much as the product
Julia M.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my fave lip liner hands down (in the shade "Brick") half the time I use it instead of lipstick and fill in my lips with the pencil and stick a bit of gloss over, love the color, love how long it lasts (I smoke so most lip stuff doesn't stay on long!) this is by far the best I've used so far, and VERY affordable.
Emily C.
Recomendado para marcar los labios antes de aplicar nuestro labial favorito me encanta es precioso ❤️