Black Radiance Lash Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Alison G.Black Radiance Lash Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Katt C.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Helps to build longer luxurious looking lashes. Rubber brush and superb formula coats each lash, from base to tip, for fabulous definition. ; see more...

carmen w.
Durham
I went in the drugstore on a budget and I got this mascara for 2.99 and it came with a eye shadow primer from the same brand. The mascara want that great, it did good for the price I guess but the primer it came with was the bomb. Once you put your shadow on over that primer it's not going anywhere, even washed my face with a read and just water and it didn't move.
Amber W.
It’s a nice product. It lengthens my lashes a little bit but I can apply as much as I’d like to get my desired length. It’s easy to apply and it doesn’t get clumpy. It’s also great for the lower lashes.
Shanice M.
Dallas, TX
The formula of this mascara was sent from the heavens. Lol. Lengthens my lashes, and even makes them appear to be fuller. It last all day until removal. This product is already perfect for simplistic look. If your looking for something bold and out the box another one of there mascaras may suit you. I highly recommend this to all of my simple ladies.
Katt C.
I bought this mascara to try because it's only $1.75 at Walmart, and my package had a $1 off coupon on it. I figured, if it sucks, I only spent $.75 on it. Well, I was so surprised that I actually like this more than my $5 mascara.! It doesn't clump at all, and it makes my lashes look super nice and long.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this mascara!! It's inexpensive and performs like a luxury brand mascara! It adds length to my short, almost invisible lashes. I love has compact it is with the slim tube. Two coats is pretty much all I need for longer lashes. I received a bonus Perfecting Eyeshadow Primer to sample when I bought this mascara online.
Sohela S.
Syracuse, NY
If you want a pigmented lengthening mascara that's affordable, this is so it! I love this a lot actually. It's so amazing and you can get it at most drug stores. Check out the liquid liners as well. They're pretty wonderful! I will definitely repurchase.
Erin Z.
Lakewood, OH
I love this mascara. Great brush and mascara lasts all day - I have no problems with it chunking up or coming off throughout the day. I would recommend this mascara. The price scared me at first because I thought it would be too cheap to be a good mascara but it works just as well as any expensive mascara I've tried!
Bundles W.
Ya know... I think that they changed the formula of these. I used to L O V E this mascara. It was like a hidden gem at the drugstore/walmart but recently it's been very lackluster. #makeup #blackradiancebeauty
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love mascaras with brushes like theses ! i fell in love with this mascara ! i didn't have it but my friend did and she let me borrow some and i just loved the volume it gave my eyelashes ! And its great for its price !
Deidra T.
This is the best mascara ever. For the price it's so great. It's thick, very pigmented. It really does lengthen and it gives you that thicker look. It makes it look like you have falsies on.