Black Radiance Indelibly Radiant Lipstick, 5064 Cleopatra, 0.09 oz uploaded by member-f75ce46aeBlack Radiance Indelibly Radiant Lipstick, 5064 Cleopatra, 0.09 oz uploaded by Maria A.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Blk Radiance Lipstick (L) - Indelibly Rad Lip Div Delux(L) see more...

gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
I was a little skeptical about buying this product because it was so cheap but I'm so happy that I did. The lipstick and colored looked so nice and I needed a quick lipstick to make with my outfit. This lipstick was great!
Deja H.
Ridgeland, SC
I Literally JUST Received this Product in the mail and I am ALREADY wearing it. ! It only cost me about $4 and it was worth it . It isn't heavy or sticky and all and the pigments in the lipstick make it available to wear by any woman of any color ! I would recommend this lipstick to anyone.
Amber H.
I normally don't wear this kind of red, but oh my god the formula is phenomenal. I paid $2.00 for this at Wal-mart, all I can say is wow. This color, this formula is divine.
denise r.
Lipsticks are my fave and this one I love. I love how moist it stays on your lips I hate lipsticks that makes your lips dry but this one is way far from drying them.
Merissa K.
Redford, MI
Always getting complimented. The pigment is so rich. Love this stuff! Leaves my lips smooth. Not dry or cracked. Stays on pretty well, and looks great.
Stephanie R.
West Covina, CA
❤️so love this lipstick 💄 goes on smooth I don't have to apply it on a lot it lasted a good amount of time always getting complements
Tiffany W.
I really love this lipstick. It has lasted me for quite a while surprisingly. I love the little sparkle it has to it as well.
Geri S.
I enjoy wearing black radiance lipstick it makes my lips smooth and sultry looking and I love this color
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL
This lipstick was everything that I wanted it to be! I'm new at using lipstick and I love this product!
Ary L.
Coachella, CA
I have one of these i love it . Stays on all day not matte but very little transfer . Def recommend .