BY BLACK RADIANCE

Transform coarse or dry lash textures with plush volume and stunning definition with new Full Effect Mascara, the first mascara from Black Radiance specifically made for women of color! The pigment-rich color is formulated with an exclusive SoftTouch complex, infused with Argan Oil and Shea Butter. Plus, the flexible, staggered precision mascara brush is engineered to coat, separate, and groom unruly lashes without damage. ; see more...

Amy M.
Anaheim, CA
This my favorite mascara ever it’s so good! It makes my lashes full and long, which I like. It just completes my whole makeup look and it’s also adorable. I recommend this 100% you can also use this mascara with others one to make your lashes look so good.
Ashley D.
My favorite mascara! It lasts ALL DAY. It doesn't clump, smear, or run. The argan oil makes your lashes look amazing even when the mascara is off. The best drug store mascara out there ($3, how can you beat that?!)
Salem M.
elizabeth city
I love the effect this gives my lashes! It looks stunning. And the price is stunning too. I just wish it dried down better. It doesn’t seem to last which is sad. I probably wouldn’t buy again cause I’ve found better.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
The product for the most part does its job, it doesn't leave your eyelashes clumpy. The brush does irritate my eyes, it's more of a harsh brush I suppose you can say the bristles aren't soft, they're more prickly but other than that it's an okay product, I probably won't buy it again.
Taylor S.
This stuff is TERRIBLE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! It "bleeds" so within a few hours I look like a raccoon because all of my mascara has fallen off of my lashes and onto my face.
Jasmine L.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This one of my favorite mascaras I keep atleast two types of mascara in my make up bag and this is definitely one of them. I would recommend.
Jesica R.
Purchased at: CVS
First of all - the wand is horrible. They feel like little thorns moving across your lashes. The formula itself isn’t anything to rave about either. Considering the price-it’s just okay