Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Maryah J.Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jasmine R.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Defines eyes with a flawlessly clean line. The soft felt tip provides precise contouring in just one stroke. For well defined eyes that last all day, apply a thin delicate line. For a more dramatic look, go bold with a thicker line. ; see more...

• Is this a good liquid eyeliner for beginners? Is it easy ...1 Answers
Chelsea J.
Starkville, MS
Recently purchased this to work on my winged eyeliner and it made it super easy to apply. It’s also pretty long lasting. I would say they need to work on the sturdyness of the felt tip bc it kept bending but other then that great product.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Horrible. I ran out of my Stila marker and I picked this up at a drugstore. I know it isn’t supposed to compare to a prestige brand, but when I took it out of the package it was completely dried out. Awful.
Jasmine R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Unfortunately, this has to be the absolute worst eyeliner I have ever bought. It dried out after having it for only a week. However, don't let this deter you from buying anything else from Black Radiance. They make some products. Yet, they completely missed the mark with this one. Hopefully, I just got a bad one. But after looking at the other reviews I don't think I'm alone in this.
Raeya S.
This product worked for a day and then immediately dried out with no rhyme or reason. The tip is an awkward shape, not allowing for a blended wing look. I was disappointed in the quality, especially since I only had one use before it dried up. I would not recommend.
Carina K.
Newport News, VA
The first time I used this it looked great but a couple hours later it was smearing ... I used it a couple more times and not it seems that it is dried out. It doesn't last long at at and I would not buy this again.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This was my first liquid pen eyeliner, and no wonder I thought I did horrible on my winged liner, the product is awful, it's barely pigmented so you have to go over it a million times before it actually looks black, it disappears quickly, I was very disappointed with this product. Do not waste your money
Halie J.
This is, by far, the worst eyeliner I've ever used. I opened it and it was dry. My friend bought one as well and it was the same with her. Not to mention, all of the other reviews saying the same thing. It's not made properly. Luckily it was cheap so I'm not out of too much money. Sometimes you get lucky with cheap make up, other times you come across a product like this.
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
I have a review of this on my channel so make sure you search 'Alicia Kayla' in the YouTube search tab! But if I could give this a 0, I would. I really wish I didn't have to say that but this eyeliner was terrible two days after I bought it. It dried out and didn't give fine lines. The tip got flimsy and... it was just a fail.
Ashlee Z.
This was a total waste of my money I wouldn't recommend it . First time I use it didn't even last an hr plus it smudges. After 3 days of having it I was gonna give it another try and it was dried up.
Ti-Aja G.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this product with high hopes and on a budget. I was ready to try it out. I took it out of its package which is very cute might I add. I went to use it and no product came out I tried and tried and nothing. If you buy it I hope you have better results, but I wouldn't buy this again.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good liquid eyeliner for beginners? Is it easy to use?

back