Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Jasmine R.Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner Pen uploaded by Maryah J.

BY BLACK RADIANCE

Defines eyes with a flawlessly clean line. The soft felt tip provides precise contouring in just one stroke. For well defined eyes that last all day, apply a thin delicate line. For a more dramatic look, go bold with a thicker line. ; see more...

• Is this a good liquid eyeliner for beginners? Is it easy to use? 1 Answers
Ashlee Z.
Ashlee Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a total waste of my money I wouldn't recommend it . First time I use it didn't even last an hr plus it smudges. After 3 days of having it I was gonna give it another try and it was dried up.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked for a day and then immediately dried out with no rhyme or reason. The tip is an awkward shape, not allowing for a blended wing look. I was disappointed in the quality, especially since I only had one use before it dried up. I would not recommend.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
I have a review of this on my channel so make sure you search 'Alicia Kayla' in the YouTube search tab! But if I could give this a 0, I would. I really wish I didn't have to say that but this eyeliner was terrible two days after I bought it. It dried out and didn't give fine lines. The tip got flimsy and... it was just a fail.
Carina K.
Carina K.
Newport News, VA
The first time I used this it looked great but a couple hours later it was smearing ... I used it a couple more times and not it seems that it is dried out. It doesn't last long at at and I would not buy this again.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This was my first liquid pen eyeliner, and no wonder I thought I did horrible on my winged liner, the product is awful, it's barely pigmented so you have to go over it a million times before it actually looks black, it disappears quickly, I was very disappointed with this product. Do not waste your money
Raven J.
Raven J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my fave at all. I bought it and never used it. Ittt was fresh out the pack and the tip of it was completely dry. Like that's a waste.
Ti-Aja G.
Ti-Aja G.
Greensboro, NC
I bought this product with high hopes and on a budget. I was ready to try it out. I took it out of its package which is very cute might I add. I went to use it and no product came out I tried and tried and nothing. If you buy it I hope you have better results, but I wouldn't buy this again.
kristina b.
kristina b.
Bay Point, CA
This liner is so drying. it only lasts like one night the pen is so stiff. I'm no fan of this product. they need to re formulate this product. the tip is stiff and its just dry not nice on the eyes .
not worth it
Misty S.
Misty S.
New Bern, NC
On the up side this eye liner went on smooth on the down side this product didn't last an hour without smudging even with a primer
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Unfortunately, this has to be the absolute worst eyeliner I have ever bought. It dried out after having it for only a week. However, don't let this deter you from buying anything else from Black Radiance. They make some products. Yet, they completely missed the mark with this one. Hopefully, I just got a bad one. But after looking at the other reviews I don't think I'm alone in this.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good liquid eyeliner for beginners? Is it easy to use?