BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create ultra fine and dramatically bold lines with water proof liquid eyeliner s felt tip brush. This long-lasting smudge proof and water proof formula lassts the whole day through. ; see more...

Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
Are you kidding me?! This stuff was like under four dollars and it ended up being one of my favorite liquid eyeliner‘s. I have literally picked this eyeliner up over all of my heightens since I have had this product. It goes on super black and literally last all day long. It is super easy to apply and you best bet to when I run out I will get more. I’m going to post a picture with this so you guys can see what it looks like. This picture was taken almost 9 hours later since I applied it this morning! I have not re-touched up or anything.
H A.
Brooklyn Park
It dries out during application, it’s not a good solid color.. you get what you pay for.

The taking off is horrendous. You know how in movies when a girls crying and BOOM she’s a raccoon? Yeah, that’s me. That little bit of eyeliner becomes a black eye. I was so excited to try this, because the company seems to reach more for the ethnic base, so I was like YEET lemme get in here. But ya know. Tragic

Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
This has become my favorite liquid liner. This liner is great. It last long and the fine tip gives you great precision when you are doing a wing liner. It is also waterproof and inexpensive. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone
Simran P.
Greenville SC
Super nice and pigmented. I love using this eyeliner as it does not irrate my eyes at all. It also doesn't smudge into my lashes. This eyeliner is also super easy to apply!!
Dalila H.
nashville , TN
this product is cheap but it’s amazing i love how it’s so fine and that i can make my wing so sharp i got it at walmart but i was lookin for some i can practice with since i’ve been tryna fix my wings . i’ve used many eyeliners but this one is the best
kenzie m.
Mount Pleasant
I love the applicator on this eyeliner! Does dry to a true black and the price is perfect for what you get! Best drugstore eyeliner if you dont want a waterproof one!
Mary L.
I feel like this eyeliner doesn't get the recognition it deserves it's so bomb & matte && retails for $2 it's also fast drying this is my go to eyeliner! in my opinion way better than the wet N wild eyeliner 👌
Kai S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to daily eyeliner! I have been using this eyeliner ever since I started wearing makeup and I absolutely love it! The eyeliner brush that comes with it helps to create even the finest of lines and can help you to perfect your cat-eye! It comes at an affordable price but is definitely quality. if you're looking for an inexpensive, easy to use eyeliner that will help your fierce eyes stand out...This is the product you've been searching for!!!
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a cheap eyeliner and it shows in it's quality. Or the lack of for that matter. It doesn't glide nicely like other liquid eyeliners. It tends to snag and dries out in mid application. I don't feel like I have much control. Whatever is in this, makes my skin itch. Then, my eyelids got swollen and red. The formula doesn't agree with my skin. I would definitely not buy this again.
Azami I.
California
I wish I could give this product 100 stars
It's a great value at a price you can't beat for such good eyeliner
Ive gone through 10 tubes of this stuff it's amazing!
It's like the Sephora brand but better cause it's cheaper
But the gold lettering chips away really easy and if you aren't careful you'll twist the cap too tight and crack it
Be gentle with your packaging!
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
Is this eyeliner matte and does it last all day? What kind of tip does it have?

back