BY BLACK RADIANCE

Create ultra fine and dramatically bold lines with water proof liquid eyeliner s felt tip brush. This long-lasting smudge proof and water proof formula lassts the whole day through. ; see more...

Kai S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to daily eyeliner! I have been using this eyeliner ever since I started wearing makeup and I absolutely love it! The eyeliner brush that comes with it helps to create even the finest of lines and can help you to perfect your cat-eye! It comes at an affordable price but is definitely quality. if you're looking for an inexpensive, easy to use eyeliner that will help your fierce eyes stand out...This is the product you've been searching for!!!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This is an amazing drug store liquid liner. Im such die hard cat eye person. I have my high end liner but when in need of desperate new one and not to hurt my pocket this bad boy does the trick. the tip is a perfect size and have a great control not flimsy. Long lasting!
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
I love it ! its so small that i could put it in my bag wherever i go so if i have my eyeliner smudged i can redo it and the line is so thin that my line becomes so perfect . i would highly recommend this to everyone and you can buy it at walgreens for so cheap.
Michele N.
Spring Lake , NC
Okay y'all, this liner is a WINNER FOR BEGINNERS!!!! The struggle is so real when it comes to putting on liner for me but this liner makes it so easy for me. The brush is so thin and it's very precise. The price is below $3!!!!
Azami I.
California
I wish I could give this product 100 stars
It's a great value at a price you can't beat for such good eyeliner
Ive gone through 10 tubes of this stuff it's amazing!
It's like the Sephora brand but better cause it's cheaper
But the gold lettering chips away really easy and if you aren't careful you'll twist the cap too tight and crack it
Be gentle with your packaging!
Mary L.
I feel like this eyeliner doesn't get the recognition it deserves it's so bomb & matte && retails for $2 it's also fast drying this is my go to eyeliner! in my opinion way better than the wet N wild eyeliner 👌
Michelle P.
This is like a hidden treasure, the wand is super thin & precise for that perfect cat eye. I use this product on the DAILY! It's super black & best of all it is matte. Worth those $2. Amazing product
Jasmine M.
Oak Park, MI
I liked the container that it came it. It created the look that I wanted, but it wasn't long lasting or waterproof. It didn't stay put & it burned a lot when it got in my eyes.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
I love this eyeliner. I have been using it for over 5 years and I picked it up by accident.Does exactly what it should. I can't imagine eyeliner being anymore perfect
Liliana G.
I bought this as a recommendation from a friend it goes on nicely, but does chip after a few hours also burns if it gets in the eyes
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
Is this eyeliner matte and does it last all day? What kind of tip does it have?