BY BLACK RADIANCE

Love Your Shade of Beauty ; see more...

delfina m.
Love all the products from this line. I'm a dark Latina and this fits perfect for my skin color it focus more on darker skin tones and its great. For the price it'd good enough.
Mackenzie R.
Bridgeton, MO
I have the gold/brown compact and I LOVEEE IT the pigmentation is so good! and I expect it to be because this brand was made for dark complections. Way to go black radiance! Keep them comming!
Melissaramos0109 R.
San Antonio, TX
I have a plum color and an olive color as well, great wear on eyes....blends nice and colors are subtle.
Courtney W.
Lafayette, IN
I love eyeshadow, and I wear it every day and I recommend this one. Stays on alllllllllllllllll day
Rachel S.
London
I love dark eyeshadow so if you're like me and you want to make your eyes bold then I really recommend this pallet
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
How do you use this product?