Black Radiance Eye Appeal™ Shadow Collection - Downtown Browns

by Black Radiance

Black Radiance Eye Appeal Shadow Collection features a luxurious palette of 8 silky, ultra-pigmented shades in matte, pearl, metallic and shimmering finishes to create endless day to night looks. The long lasting formula strokes on smoothly and blends beautifully. Each palette features captivating colors with imprinted application guide, as well as a dual-ended eye shadow applicator and beauty tips to create 4 different looks from chic to seductive. Experiment with color. Creates endless variety of gorgeous looks to match any occasion or mood. Create your own new Eye-density!

"8026 Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Boron Nitride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Silica, Tin Oxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] (0814) (8029) Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77289, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] (0614) (8030) Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] Talc, Nylon-12, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Myristate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, O-Cymen-5-Ol, Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, [/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]. (0616)

Does anybody else use wet n wild eyeshadow pallette ? [product:black-radiance-eye-appeal-shadow-collection-downtown-browns]
What’s the best way to apply this palette on hooded eyes?
Are the colors light ? Did anyone follow the labels on this ?
Start your review of Black Radiance Eye Appeal™ Shadow Collection - Downtown Browns!
Houston , TX
Great eyeshadow palette for beginners it has tips as well as placement suggestions on the back of the package so it is very beginner friendly. The shadows are very pigmented as well as a great combination of colors for a natural eye look this eyeshadow palette is great for everyday use❤️
Rock Hill , SC
This is very pretty palette.  The colors are neutral so they can be used in many different ways.  The shadows are easy to apply and do fall a little fallout.  The price is definitely affordable.  It's a lower priced palette, but  a good investment. I would definitely recommend.
Raleigh, NC
I have the Palette Nude Attitude. This looks equivalent to it. I love the palette because it has so many versatile colors in it. I love how the colors are complimentary to my darker skin. The shadows go on well and blend nicely. It’s the only palette I’m using now.
Piscataway, NJ
Black Radiance Eye Appeal™ Shadow Collection - Downtown Browns uploaded by Chika E.
I’ve used two colors out of the palette so far and I’ll say that I like the look on my dark skin. I checked it after 7 hours and there was not much trace left. I normally have oily lids so I don’t know if it would have lasted longer if I had used an eye shadow primer or base before applying the shadow
Wurtsboro, NY
This pallet is beautiful especially for the price, it's buttery it's pigmented it's easy to build and blend and the brush isn't half bad either to be honest cx it's like wet n wilds color icon pallets which I'm obsessed with
This palette is so pigmented! The darker colors were really hard to get off when swatched on the back of my hand. The pigmented from a brush is good as well. Great price for a great product
I have this but bought from wet n wild. Great pigmentation and it’s really affordable. I love the neutral colors and the colorful palettes as well. If you can find a BOGO at CVS or Walgreens then that’ll be great.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great pallette for someone new to makeup because of the colors and the way it tells you to apply each color. These are nice pigmented colors but very basic.
Topeka, KS
I didn't realize just how much I would LOVE this color palette, but I can't get enough of it! I have used every single color in different combinations and each time, I've achieved a whole different look! It is so versatile! You can go subtle during the day and switch to smoky and dramatic for night! I love it so much, but I forgot where I got it, so I hope to find it again before I run out! I'm almost out of the left eyelid color, I call it "mushroom". I use it practically every day! Can't say enough about this color palette!
Atlanta, GA
I love all black radiance products. It's way to use and also gives you directions on how to correctly shade your eyes on the back. One of my favorite brands and doesn't feel heavy either